About the Company:
Endurance International Group, a publicly traded (NASDAQ: EIGI) technology company that helps power small and medium-sized businesses online. Through its proprietary cloud platform, Endurance provides web presence solutions including web hosting, eCommerce, eMarketing and mobile business tools to approximately 4.2 million subscribers around the globe. The company’s world-class family of brands includes Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, A Small Orange, MOJO Marketplace among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 2,600 people across the United States in Utah, Texas, Washington and Arizona and in the United Kingdom, India, Israel and Brazil. .
Endurance International Group is now looking to expand its footprint in the south east asia region and in early 2014 acquired the web presence business of Directi, the brands of which include Big Rock, ResellerClub, LogicBoxes and Webhosting.info
What is the Job like?
- Engage with existing resellers through phone calls, emails and personal visits with an aim towards building a strong relationship with them and help them resolve their issues
- Help resellers with any queries they have about our system or products via phone calls and emails
- Prepare and conduct interactive demos through web conferences and in-person meetings to help new resellers get started with their business
- Consult them on how to best use our products and integrate in into their business model
- Up-sell our new products to our resellers and work towards increasing their business with us
- Liaison with the support team, product management team and development team towards getting the client’s feedback heard and issues resolved
- Provide strategic inputs for the business based on interactions with prospective customers
- Put forth suggestions for new features and improvements on our existing ones through client interactions
- Competitor Analysis and keeping an eye on the industry to ensure we remain one notch above the rest
- Abide by our organization’s Information security policies and guidelines. Information security is the responsibility of every individual working for the organization and all employees have to follow the organization’s Information Security Policies at all times
- Bachelor’s degree with a good academic record
- 1-4 years of full-time experience in account management, client servicing roles is a plus
- Experience in the hosting industry is desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Aptitude & willingness to learn technology.
- Strong negotiation skills
- You NEED to know what a domain name is
- You HAVE to know what ‘hosting’ means.
Who Should Apply?
- You love the idea of working for a growing business and thrive to become a key contributor. Working with clients is your passion and you believe in ‘Delivering Happiness’ to customers
- You have immaculate written and oral communication skills, excellent business acumen, and number-crunching skills. You are extremely motivated, have the required inter-personal skills to strike a rapport with clients and build strong relationships with them.
- You are sincere and know the value of hard work and dedication. All in all, you are a rock star performer.