About the Company:
Endurance International Group, a publicly traded (NASDAQ: EIGI) technology company that helps power small and medium-sized businesses online. Through its proprietary cloud platform, Endurance provides web presence solutions including web hosting, eCommerce, eMarketing and mobile business tools to approximately 4.2 million subscribers around the globe. The company’s world-class family of brands includes Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, A Small Orange, MOJO Marketplace among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 2,600 people across the United States in Utah, Texas, Washington and Arizona and in the United Kingdom, India, Israel and Brazil. Endurance International Group is now looking to expand its footprint in the South East Asia region and in early 2014 acquired the web presence business of Directi, the brands of which include Big Rock, ResellerClub, LogicBoxes and Webhosting.info
The ResellerClub platform powers some of the worldâ€™s most popular web hosts, domain resellers,web designers and technology consultants. ResellerClub provides scalable and secure shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS solutions as well as Dedicated Hosting in addition to a comprehensive suite of gTLDs, ccTLDs and other essential web presence products.
What is the Job like?
* Assisting Resellers & Customers over calls & emails for billing queries like:
- How to add funds to their accounts
- Mode of payments
- Basic queries related to integration of Payment Gateways with their Reseller account
- Product Pricing & Promo information
- Processing Refund Requests
- Billing related tasks from Sales Team
- Monitoring Registry account balances
- Reconciliation of daily transactions
- Risk assessment of funds received via online transactions
- Arbitration issues related to domain names registered through us
- Compliance issues reported by our Resellers
- Compliance issues reported by Domain Owner
- Adherence to OFAC/SDN guidelines
- Abide by our organization’s Information security policies and guidelines. Information security is the responsibility of every individual working for the organization and all employees have to follow the organization’s Information Security Policies at all times
Who should apply?
- Age: 27 or younger
- Experience: 0-2 years in Risk Assessment, Payment Gateway Support, Customer Service or similar capacity, preferably on an IT platform
- Educational Qualifications: Graduate from any stream. Preferably Commerce, Engineering, or BSc (IT or Computers)
- Impeccable communication skills
- Good working knowledge of computers and the Internet; strong ability to develop new skills.
- Proficient in Ms.Excel and Ms.Word
- Logical and analytical thought process
- Avid internet user
- Good investigative skills and strong attention to details
- Highly motivated and energetic team player, with excellent interpersonal skills. Must be willing to work in shifts
- Must be willing to work in shifts (night shifts included)