About the Business Unit:
BigRock, is one of India's leading web services brands that provides domains, websites, hosting, and servers to businesses and professionals across India. It has created a huge cachet for itself as an innovative brand with a set of highly acclaimed and award winning TV campaigns. BigRock is one of the top brands in its category today.
What's the job like?
- Assist customer inquiries via phone, chat or email.
- Understand requirements and provide information to the customer to choose the right solution.
- Develop a robust pipeline and achieve assigned revenue targets and service levels.
- Maintain and manage the pipeline with accurate notes and rigorous follow ups.
- Identify and work with existing customers to improve and expand relationships.
- Coordinate and engage necessary resources from the Product, Operations and Marketing teams.
- Sustain accurate forecasts.
- Recommend changes in products, services and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments.
What are we looking for?
- Graduate graduate from any stream (mandatory)
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Should be willing to work in rotational shifts.
- Good oral & written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good Team Player
- Ability to complete large volumes of work