Senior Operations Engineer - Windows
The main focus of this group of techs is managing 100s of windows servers, troubleshooting outages, conduct RCAs, coming up with permanent resolutions & working with System Architects for deployment automation and product development.
What you’ll do:
- Operation ownership of projects using Windows HyperV and Windows application stacks (IIS, MS-SQL, Mysql etc)
- Responsible for setup and uptime of large Windows deployments
- Configure and optimize database servers and web servers .Incident analysis/troubleshooting/RCA, provide permanent resolutions
- Coordinate with customer support teams and resolve customer issues
- Recommend/implement automated processes for scaling operations
- Centralized management of applications & configuration using Active Directory
- Plan, document and execute service/site maintenance schedules
- Contribute to the operations handbook
- Pro-actively monitor product/services/site performance, uptime, availability and analyze logs / metrics
- Participate in the on-call rotation for fixing service downtime incidents. • Good to have basic Linux understanding Skills
Who you are:
- Windows: Good understanding of Hyper-V/Windows 2012/2016 Operating Systems, Active Directory Concepts & management, Sysinternal tools, Analyzing Event logs etc.
- Fundamentals: Good DNS & Networking Fundamentals, TCP/UDP
- Storage: RAID, SAN, NAS fundamentals & operational skills
- Application Protocols: Good understanding of SMTP,HTTP,FTP,IMAP,POP
- Applications: IIS, Plesk , Mailenable
- Databases: Good understanding of - MySQL , MS-SQL
- Tools/Utilities: Nagios, GIT, DHCP, WDS , WSUS
- Others: Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Scripting/Programming: Powershell/Python (Any one)
- Systems/Hardware: LOM/IPMI/IP KVMs, Dell Hardware
Why you’ll love us:
- Celebrate with us. We work hard every single day. But we do take a break for Friday Night Chill Sessions and our Annual Parties. We host these parties once every quarter for all our employees across the organization during which they can showcase their talents with our colleagues outside of a formal environment. The goal is to come together as one big Endurance family!
- Brain breaks. We encourage employees to work in teams not only on projects but also through fun activities. Corners of our offices are equipped with Carrom tables, Table Tennis, Foosball, Pool and video games which help them connect in fun ways.
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counselling/ legal aid/ taxation advice. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
- Volunteering is at our core. We are all about learning and creating an impact that is beneficial to the environment and surrounding communities. At Endurance, we encourage participation as we mindfully make a difference by hosting various "Share and Care activities"
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Why miss on quality family time at home by preparing meals? Our best chefs cook meals that are filled with love. On days you feel fitness conscious? Our chefs are at your services daily to toss the best salads, and fruit bowls. All at a subsidized rate. We also provide a host of snacks and beverages free of cost.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!