Endurance International Group, a publicly traded (NASDAQ: EIGI) technology company that helps power small and medium-sized businesses online. Through its proprietary cloud platform, Endurance provides web presence solutions including web hosting, eCommerce, eMarketing and mobile business tools to approximately 4.2 million subscribers around the globe. The company’s world-class family of brands includes Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, A Small Orange, MOJO Marketplace among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts.
Endurance employs more than 2,600 people across the United States in Utah, Texas, Washington and Arizona and in the United Kingdom, India, Israel, and Brazil. Endurance International Group is now looking to expand its footprint in the South East Asia region and in early 2014 acquired the web presence business of Directi, the brands of which include Big Rock, ResellerClub, LogicBoxes, and Webhosting.info
- Design and deploy functional networks (LAN, WLAN, WAN)
- Configure and install software, servers, routers and other network devices
- Monitor network performance and integrity
- Setup, manage and maintain DDOS mitigation system
- Resolve network issues by troubleshooting cloud and local infrastructure
- Automate tasks and monitor their effectiveness
- Mentor team members on technical issues
- Create, oversee and test security measures (e.g. access authentication and disaster recovery)
- Work with vendors and cross-functional teams for ongoing design efforts and systems support
- Maintain complete technical documentation
- Suggest improvements to network performance, capacity and scalability
Required Skill Set:
- Industry-related experience as a Network Architect
- Solid background in network administration and architecture
- In depth knowledge of IP addressing, subnetting, IP routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, ISIS, etc.), MPLS and QoS
- Proficiency on VLANs, STP, SPAN, Inter VLAN routing and advanced switching concepts
- In depth knowledge of DHCP, NTP, HSRP, VRRP, ARP, NAT, ACL, PBR, GRE, IPSec, Remote Access VPN and DMVPN
- Solid understanding of network operating systems (JUNOS, Cisco IOS)
- Familiarity with access control models and network security
- Working knowledge of Palo Alto firewall
- Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools (e.g. SolarWinds network tools, wireshark, etc.)
- Sharp troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently
- Organizational and mentoring skills
- JNCIP, JNCIE, CCNP, CCIP, CCIE certifications is desired
- Ability to script in Perl / Python or other code base is desirable
- E. or B.Tech in Electronics , Computer Science or related field.
- Experience: 7 + and 10+
Benefits and Perks:
Endurance employees love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our excellent benefits include everything from great medical and life insurance to catered meals. Our workspaces are comfortable and fun, complete with bean bag chairs, ping pong tables, and all the snacks you can eat. We have no dress code (tee-shirts are a-ok!).
We are passionate about building the next generation of web products for SMBs, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting-edge internet products that make a truly global impact (and wearing flip-flops to work), then we want to get to know you!