Designation: Privacy Specialist
The Privacy Specialist with be part of a team responsible for managing incoming privacy inquiries and responses. The Privacy Specialist will be responsible for managing global privacy inquiries that are received on a daily basis and becoming a subject matter expert (SME) on operational customer-facing privacy processes. This role will work with other Privacy Specialists to ensure all requests are addressed in a timely fashion in accordance with all relevant privacy laws and regulations, and, that all critical service level agreements (SLA’s) are met.
- Efficiently manage a multi-company portfolio of global privacy-related cases (which include, but are not limited to inquiries, concerns and complaints) to ensure they are handled appropriately and timely in accordance with the relevant privacy regulation(s).
- Act as the contact point for data subject inquiries related to the processing of their personal data and/or to exercise of their rights under the applicable privacy regulation(s).
- Triage and monitor the privacy request intake queues, assigning tasks to subject matter experts and ensuring team SLA’s with critical due dates are achieved with minimal guidance or oversight.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of Endurance’s products and services, account and billing processes, and work with internal and external teams as needed for full issue resolution.
- Proactively resolves inquiries or problems by: clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; sending timely acknowledgement and closing response letters.
- Ensure closed cases are documented in methodical fashion; the case is easily read by a third-party reviewer and all pertinent case documents can be easily found; when necessary for ease of reading, a timeline of events relevant to the issue and the steps taken for resolution of the issue are documented as well.
- Demonstrates composure, resilience, adaptability and urgency as customer needs and case volumes change. Operates with professionalism and integrity.
- Is able to adapt quickly; incorporates feedback and interprets results in a fast-paced environment.
- Assists in continuous improvement of all related policies and procedures to maintain appropriate documentation for all privacy inquiries.
- Is an outgoing, team player who is passionate about learning!
- Has the ability to maintain an excellent work ethic and displays integrity in a professional environment.
- Possesses the ability to have a superior customer focus while taking responsibility and accountability for actions that deliver measurable results.
- Has a strong sense of initiative and personal leadership; demonstrates the ability to function independently while contributing to team initiatives.
- Is as comfortable helping others as they are requesting help when all resources have been exhausted.
- Has the ability to gather relevant information systematically and break down problems into simple components to make sound decisions.
- Possesses strong communication skills and has the ability to adapt communications styles to fit the audience.
- Is able to achieve successful outcomes in handling challenging situations and customers.
- Is an above-and-beyond teammate who will do whatever they can to make us a better team and keep customers engaged, knowledgeable, and productive.
- Has knowledge of data privacy (incl. GDPR) and risk/compliance management concepts in a global context (nice to have).