Analyst - Procurement Administration
Procurement Business Analyst
The Procurement Business Analyst develops strong business relationships with customers (internal and external) in order to understand and analyze requirements. S/he provides professional advice and ongoing support to meet their business requirements. S/he will provide specialized Procurement knowledge and detailed strategic analysis. S/he should have the ability to initiate and develop Procurement/business related ideas, determine the optimum course of action for success, particularly in respect to collaborating and seeking agreement with all interested parties. The Procurement Business Analyst will provide data administration and analysis support for Procurement. This role reports to the Director of Procurement Operations and Business Intelligence.
- Preparing reports/analysis on Procurement key performance indicators related to process efficiency, trends, project status, status of issues, etc.
- Create quarterly reporting around different compliance metrics to ensure the business is following business policies and procedures.
- Manage a set cadence by enforcing specific dates with internal stakeholders.
- Gather data, analyze and provide detailed assessment of trends and anomalies, draw conclusions and make recommendations on courses of action. Data to be analyzed includes, but is not limited to spend, process flow, supply market information, customer requirements, cost drivers, Procurement best practices, benchmark information.
- Provide “intelligent analysis” of data; identify trends and anomalies, draw conclusions and make recommendations on course of action.
- Provide substantive input to the development and implementation of process improvement plans
- Drive the creation of Return on Investment (ROI), Total Cost of Ownership (TOC), and SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) analysis models and tools.
- Perform customer satisfaction analysis through implementation activities and assist management to establish effective customer feedback loops.
- Provide input and direction to Procurement Category Leads, customer satisfaction monitoring and customer relationship management efforts.
- Prepare proposals or recommendations related to the improvement of efficiency and effectiveness of the world-wide Procurement service delivery
- Provides the user community with support, as a subject matter expert in Procurement processes and systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years Procurement experience
- Strong Microsoft Suite skills, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong communication skills, verbally and written
- Strong organization skills with an attention to detail
- Experience within the Procure2Pay process, Spend Analytics and Supplier Management is a plus