Offshore Enterprise Applications Sofware Quality Engineer
Endurance International Group is the premier platform for small businesses to create an online presence and thrive in the digital marketplace. Some of our brands include Constant Contact, Bluehost, Domain.com and Sitebuider/Hostgator. We are a global company with offices throughout the US, India, Brazil and the Philippines. We have a passion for small business, and we go the extra mile to make sure our employees and customers feel this passion. We are making significant investments in the organization and looking to bring on smart, motivated and passionate people in all functional areas of the company.
Reporting to the CRM Development Manager, we are looking for a Software Quality Engineer who is a self-starter driven to see their team deliver high quality functionality to an engaged base of stakeholders across Finance, Sales, Marketing and Customer Support. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets business needs. S/he will have demonstrated hands-on expertise writing and executing test cases to ensure product quality.
- S. or MS in Information Systems or equivalent.
- 2 years experience writing and executing test cases.
- Proven work in software development and quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Ability to turn requirements documentation into executable test scenarios.
- Familiarity with cloud based enterprise systems such as Salesforce, Marketing Cloud and/or Service Now.
- Self-sufficient, flexible, and motivated team player capable of working independently or with other team members on multiple projects.
- Ability to work in a deadline focused, dynamic environment.
- Experience with performance testing.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with agile methodology and processes is a plus.
- Basic SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Perform quality assurance testing in cloud based enterprise application systems by writing and executing test cases and documenting results.
- Work closely with developers and business/systems analysts to understand intricacies of the systems/requirements.
- Liaise with internal teams such as EIG brand product engineers and product managers to fully understand upstream system behaviors.
- Research data issues/bugs in the systems and perform data validation.
- Perform and document risk analysis.
- Adhere to, and help develop, standards and procedures to determine high product quality.
- Accurately estimate tasks and consistently complete them within agreed upon timelines.
- Consistently and accurately communicate status to US based teammates.
- Become an expert on the products and offerings of applicable Endurance brands.