Front End Engineer
As part of the Front End Engineering team, you will be responsible for building kick ass user experiences or our customers. Your primary responsibility will be to take designs, built in Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch, and convert those designs into working prototypes using HTML and CSS.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for taking designs made in Photoshop/Illustrator/Sketch and converting them to working prototypes in HTML and CSS
- Build high quality technical designs with a focus on performance, scalability, flexibility and maintainability
- Build test cases for automated testing of the interfaces built
- Research, implement and help deriving innovative UI solutions
- Code new features and enhancements across several web apps
- Work collaboratively with Product Management, Software Engineering and UX Designers to understand business requirements and user experience
- Integrate APIs exposed by various teams to form a great experience
- Works as part of an agile development team
Who you are:
- You have at-least 2+ years of experience in building great responsive web applications with in-depth understanding of HTML5, CSS3, DOM and JS
- Obsessively worked on at-least one of React, Angular or Node
- You understand how to build performant web applications and can deliver a great user experience both on the desktop and mobile for large customer base
- You have built automated test modules using tools like Selenium and/or browserstack suite
- Working knowledge of API integration from various different end-points
- You use code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN daily and openly judge people who don’t use them
- Excellent communication Skills & should be able to understand the requirements clearly
- Passionate, adaptable, flexible, independent and self-motivated individuals who take initiative and ownership of projects are desired
- You have experience building web application back-ends using server side languages like Java/Ruby/Perl/Python
- You hate the phrase “Not my responsibility”. And secretly working on a project to take over the world using NodeJS :)
Why you’ll love us:
- Celebrate with us. We work hard every single day. But we do take a break for Friday Night Chill Sessions and our Annual Parties. We host these parties once every quarter for all our employees across the organization during which they can showcase their talents with our colleagues outside of a formal environment. The goal is to come together as one big Endurance family!
- Brain breaks. We encourage employees to work in teams not only on projects but also through fun activities. Corners of our offices are equipped with Carrom tables, Table Tennis, Foosball, Pool and video games which help them connect in fun ways.
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counselling/ legal aid/ taxation advice. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
- Volunteering is at our core. We are all about learning and creating an impact that is beneficial to the environment and surrounding communities. At Endurance, we encourage participation as we mindfully make a difference by hosting various "Share and Care activities".
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Why miss on quality family time at home by preparing meals? Our best chefs cook meals that are filled with love. On days you feel fitness conscious? Our chefs are at your services daily to toss the best salads, and fruit bowls. All at a subsidized rate. We also provide a host of snacks and beverages free of cost.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorship to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!