Digital Marketing Specialist
Endurance as a company is dedicated to helping our customers launch and grow their digital presence - by providing cloud-based hosting, mobile friendly website builders, e-commerce solutions, mobile app builders and much more. Endurance has more than 5 million subscribers around the globe and an annual revenue of over USD 1 billion.
Shared Service Marketing Operations is a new and rapidly growing team in India. The team comprises both marketing experts and generalists and that lead and manage directly a number of high-impact projects and work-streams of EIG brands.
Endurance is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our APAC Acquisition Marketing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to be associated with one of the most exciting names in the consumer Internet space in India. This position is essential in the day-to-day operations management of the Acquisition Marketing Team and requires an individual that works well in a team-based, fast-paced, detail-oriented environment.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will assist in implementing, optimization and reporting of media campaigns across multiple channels. Aptitude for learning new skills (both technical and organic) and procedures is essential. The Digital Marketing Specialist is expected to be a self-starter who is strong with the fundamentals of the digital space, proficient in Google AdWords (SEM) and has prior experience on bid management tools
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience in managing biddable and direct response media campaigns at scale (preferably SEM campaigns for ROI). Google AdWords (and other) certifications would be a big plus.
- You have managed and maintained large keyword campaigns. Contextual understanding of what works and what doesn't in the Global (US/UK) market is important
- Familiar with online media buying processes, advertising technologies, Bid Optimisation tools, DSPs, Ad Exchanges, Display Audience targeting/segmentation and Web Analytics tools like Adobe & GA 360
- Prepared comprehensive reports on digital marketing efforts and its impact on business and ROI at regular intervals to enable data driven decision making
- You understand measurement and conversion attribution in Google Analytics and Campaign Manager
- Demonstrated ability and success at working with cross-functional teams and building relationships across internal teams. Ability to influence others, both within the digital acquisitions team as well as the larger business ecosystem. Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- You love numbers and are an excel genius- you do not take any decision sans data
- You have a good understanding of web analytics and are comfortable jumping into an analytics account to setup traffic source reports or funnels