Senior Manager- Consumer Insights
Consumer Insights- Manager
Endurance as a company is dedicated to helping our customers launch and grow their digital presence - by providing cloud-based hosting, mobile friendly website builders, e-commerce solutions, mobile app builders and much more. Endurance has more than 5 million subscribers around the globe and an annual revenue of over USD 1 billion.
Shared Service Marketing Operations is a new and rapidly growing team in India. The team comprises both marketing experts and generalists and that lead and manage directly a number of high-impact projects and work-streams of EIG US brands - BlueHost, HostGator, Domain.com and Constant Contact.
We are looking for a Consumer Insights leader to join our Shared Service Marketing Operations Team in Mumbai. We are looking for a leader to manage customer and market research who will provide category understanding, consumer behavior, unmet needs, purchase barriers and drivers and other intelligence ultimately informing our brands’ target customers, positioning, marketing messaging, product roadmaps, customer experiences, pricing and packaging.
- Strong experience in market research, statistics and data analysis and the ability to leverage those skills across a spectrum of businesses, markets, brands and geographies.
- Demonstrated success in turning business goals/problems into structured research projects, deriving key data-backed insights, translating the data into a story that includes actionable strategic plans and driving those actions throughout the business.
- Expertise in survey research best practices including survey design, sampling plans and various data analysis techniques.
- Excellent presentation skills that drives stakeholder satisfaction with the ability to gain leadership alignment on strategic recommendations.
- Experience working with and building strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization to enable efficiency in defining research and driving actions from the results.
- Proficiency with Excel data analysis and PowerPoint a must, experience with Qualtrics research tool and Google collaboration tools a plus.
- Experience managing and empowering high-performing team members.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to adapt to changing priorities in an effort to meet multiple project timelines and client needs.
- A positive attitude with drive to do what it takes to make a big impact.
- Bachelors in related field (e.g. marketing, market research, business, economics, statistics), Masters degree a plus.
- Experience with SAAS email marketing, domains, hosting and/or website tools a plus.
- Experience driving a Voice of the Customer (VOC) program a plus.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders both in India and US on a continuous basis.