Senior Strategist- Customer Lifecycle Marketing
Shared Service Marketing Operations is a new and rapidly growing team in India. The team comprises both marketing experts and generalists and that lead and manage directly a number of high-impact projects and work-streams of EIG US brands - BlueHost, HostGator, Domain.com and Constant Contact.
We are looking for a Customer Lifecycle Marketing leader to join our Shared Service Marketing Operations Team in Mumbai. We are looking for a leader to lead a team and manage lifecycle marketing operations across a portfolio of strategic EIG brands. You will be directly responsible for lifting engagement, retention, winback and lifetime value metrics across the organization.
Your Responsibilities include:
- Take a lead role in the production and delivery of marketing campaigns across owned channels - understand our brands, their customer segments, identify key underserved segments and craft winning campaigns with a clear objective.
- Manage and perform day-to-day email marketing activities including, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Lead a geographically distributed team and execute email marketing campaigns with the right quality standards
- Ensure quality and timeliness of output across the entire workflow, from various teams, and not limited to the specific activities of the CLM team.
- Manage internal communications with stakeholders across functions & geographies. Provide concise and accurate reporting on campaign performance and insightful guidance on future campaign planning.
- Be a superlative project manager - ensure planning and timelines and communicated and aligned with stakeholders and the team, deliver projects on time and according to plan. Communicate effectively.
- Collaborate with creative teams to build visuals for marketing campaigns
- Own, manage and publish campaign calendars for every brand
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, mass communication or related field
- 5+ years of experience with at least 2-3 years executing marketing campaigns.
- A positive attitude with drive to do what it takes to make a big impact.
- Ability to manage a team, multiple geographically distributed stakeholders, control projects and timelines and keep execution on time and according to plan.
- Solid marketing communication skills with an understanding of customers, segmentation, messaging and copy writing.
- Familiarity with digital marketing, esp. SEO, keyword research and email marketing.
- Graduate degree marketing
- Experience working in internet-based industries such as E-Commerce or SaaS (highly preferred)
- Experience leading a team
- Experience working in multi-national marketing organizations