Team Lead- Customer Success
Shared Service Marketing Operations is a new and rapidly growing team in India. The team comprises both marketing experts and generalists and that lead and manage directly a number of high-impact projects and work-streams of EIG US brands - BlueHost, HostGator, Domain.com and Constant Contact.
We are looking for a Campaign Design Team Lead to join our Shared Service Marketing Operations Team in Mumbai.
The Campaign Design Team are responsible for creating design solutions for customers in the Constant Contact product. The role involves recreating designs that enable the success of our customers. You will develop creative ideas and concepts, to recreate the design to meet the customer’s needs. The work demands an understanding of the basics of design for the internet, up-to-date product knowledge of software, and a professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Understand the customers’ current design,, their end-customers, and translate customers’ needs into functional campaigns. Work with open-ended needs and requirements from customers and translate that into specific campaigns in-product
- Lead the team effectively to achieve both winning quality and optimum productivity.
- Effectively manage various project management aspects for the team.
- Support leadership with articulate data and accurate narratives on team performance, productivity, customer feedback and other key KPIs.
- Provide creative and marketing guidance to the team; use design as a channel to test new branding and messaging ideas.
- Undergraduate degree in mass communication, business administration, marketing etc.
- 2-4 years of experience, with experience directly engaging with customers in sales / business development / customer onboarding roles
- Ability to multi-task, strong attention to detail, and time management are a must
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Positive, energetic self-starter with the ability to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple internal & external teams
- Have experience providing mentorship, goal-setting, growth coaching, and accountability.
- Graduate degree in marketing
- Experience working in internet-based industries such as E-Commerce or SaaS (highly preferred)
- 2+ years marketing copy writing experience and / or strong understanding of marketing communication, insights and messaging
- Experience leading teams of 5+ associates
- Good understanding of design principles, especially email design principles, and practical application of design in digital marketing