Associate- Customer Success
Shared Service Marketing Operations is a new and rapidly growing team in India. The team comprises both marketing experts and generalists and that lead and manage directly a number of high-impact projects and work-streams of EIG US brands - BlueHost, HostGator, Domain.com and Constant Contact.
We are looking for Campaign Design Team Associates to join our Shared Service Marketing Operations Team in Mumbai.
The Campaign Design team is responsible for taking customer designs in a second-generation editor and recreating in our third-generation email editor. The role involves recreating designs that enable the success of our customers. You will develop creative ideas and concepts, to recreate the design to meet the customer’s needs. The work demands understanding of the basics of design for the internet, up-to-date product knowledge of software, and a professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Understand the customers’ current design, their end-customers, and translate their needs into functional campaigns. Work with open-ended needs and requirements from customers and translate that into specific campaigns in-product
- Build capability in marketing communication and creative direction, understanding the customer’s end-market, their needs, developing insights and writing
- Clean professional communication when required to internal stakeholders and external customers.
- Undergraduate degree in mass communication, business administration, marketing etc.
- 1-3 years of experience, with experience directly engaging with customers in sales / business development / customer on-boarding roles
- Ability to multitask, strong attention to detail, and time management are a must
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Positive, energetic self-starter with the ability to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple internal teams
- Experience working in internet-based industries such as E-Commerce or SaaS (highly preferred)
- Marketing copywriting experience and / or good understanding of marketing communication, insights and messaging
- Good understanding of design principles and practical application of design in digital marketing