Manager Content Marketing
Shared Service Marketing Operations is a new and rapidly growing team in India. The team comprises both marketing experts and generalists and that lead and manage directly a number of high-impact projects and work-streams of EIG US brands - BlueHost, HostGator, Domain.com and Constant Contact.
We are looking for a Content Marketing and Marketing Communications leader to join our Shared Service Marketing Operations Team in Mumbai. An ideal candidate will blend marketing content expertise with strong program and people management skills to build and scale the content marketing group.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Management - Lead and grow a team of talented content creators, managing the content pipeline across a variety of brands, regions, channels and media. Work with Brand content leaders to develop content calendars and define assignments and deliverables for the team.
- Timeliness - Ensure all timelines are aligned and met by the team. Build a strong network across the organization and ensure the team gets sufficient support and knowledge for their assignments.
- Quality - Work with content creators to develop outlines, support creation of strong, engaging content in line with Brand Guidelines. Serve as the “final gate” for all content prior to delivery and hold final accountability for quality of content - accuracy, grammar, writing style, strength of content.
- Stakeholder management - Work with senior Brand leaders in the US as well as the APAC region as part of day to day content delivery as well as to expand the scope and scale of activities of the team. Be the face of APAC-SSU content marketing.
- Marketing Communications excellence - Be the resident marcom expert in the SSU. Weigh in on messaging and narratives for marketing communications across channels and campaigns. Become intimate with the positioning and key message of a number of brands in the EIG stable and add value to all marketing communication delivered by the SSU.
- Undergraduate degree in journalism, mass communication, liberal arts. Etc.
- 5+ years of experience, with substantial component in content creation, esp. Long-form.
- Native-level fluency in English, with exposure to writing for international audiences in the US and EU.
- Experience managing a content pipeline, planning deliverable's, content creation, editing and publishing.
- Familiarity with digital marketing, esp. SEO, keyword research and email marketing.
- Graduate degree in marketing
- Experience working in internet-based industries such as E-Commerce or SaaS (highly preferred)
- Experience leading a team of 5+ content creators
- Experience working in multi-national marketing organizations