Senior UI Developer
Endurance International Group is a publicly traded (NASDAQ: EIGI) Technology company with a vision to empower small and medium-sized businesses on the various online platforms. They have their presence in over 3+ countries and have recently started exploring the South East Asia Market which kick started with their recent acquisition of the Directis web presence business in India.
For more information, please visit; https://www.endurance.com
As part of the Front End Engineering team, you will be responsible for building kick ass user experiences for our customers. Your primary responsibility will be to take designs, built in Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch, and convert those designs into working prototypes using HTML and CSS.
- Responsible for taking designs made in Photoshop/Illustrator/Sketch and converting them to working prototypes in HTML and CSS.
- Build high quality technical designs with focus on performance, scalability, flexibility and maintainability.
- Build test cases for automated testing of the interfaces built.
- Research, implement and help deriving innovative UI solutions.
- Code new features and enhancements across several web apps.
- Work collaboratively with Product Management, Software Engineering and UX Designers to understand business requirements and user experience.
- Integrate APIs exposed by various teams to form a great experience
- Works as part of an agile development team.
Who should apply for this role?
- You have at-least 2+ years of experience in building great responsive web applications with in-depth understanding of HTML5, CSS3, DOM and JS.
- Obsessively worked on at-least one of React, Angular or Node.
- You understand how to build performant web applications and can deliver a great user experience both on the desktop and mobile for large customer base.
- You have built automated test modules using tools like Selenium and/or browserstack suite.
- Working knowledge of API integration from various different end-points.
- You use code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN daily and openly judge people who don’t use them.
- Excellent communication Skills & should be able to understand the requirements clearly.
- Passionate, adaptable, flexible, independent and self-motivated individuals who take initiative and ownership of projects are desired.
- You have experience building web application back-ends using server side languages like Java/Ruby/Perl/Python
- You hate the phrase “Not my responsibility”. And secretly working on a project to take over the world using NodeJS :)