Endurance International Group, a publicly traded (NASDAQ: EIGI) technology company that helps power small and medium-sized businesses online. Through its proprietary cloud platform, Endurance provides web presence solutions including web hosting, eCommerce, eMarketing and mobile business tools to approximately 4.2 million subscribers around the globe. The company’s world-class family of brands includes Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, A Small Orange, MOJO Marketplace among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 2,600 people across the United States in Utah, Texas, Washington and Arizona and in the United Kingdom, India, Israel and Brazil.
Who should apply for this post?
You have the makings of an ace developer - impressive problem solving skills, sharp reasoning and
a logical bent. You are passionate about programming and delivering, clean, test-covered, well-
designed, scalable code.
You have a good grasp on programming fundamentals including OOPs, Design Patterns, algorithms,
data structures, networking etc. You are not rigid with respect to choice of technology, are relatively
platform agnostic, and open to adopting the right technology for the task at hand. You have
exceptional oral/written communication skills and a basic sense of business.
You are innately curious and take time out to keep up with industry trends and practices. You can
deliver good software at a rapid pace.
- You are acquainted with a few of the below technologies -
- Unix/Linux, Java, C/C++, PHP, Ruby, Python, C++, TCP/IP Networks, Data
structures,RDBMS, Multi-threading, Concurrency, Git etc
- You must be passionate about technology with desire to learn fast and apply that knowledge to build great products.
- You must be excellent problem solver and a team player with good written and verbal communication skills.
- You must be a quick learner , self-driven and should work best in a team
- You must possess both good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies (XP, Scrum etc)
- Active Blogger
- Contribution to opensource projects