Manager- Product Marketing
Our marketing team is rapidly growing in India. The team comprises both marketing experts and generalists and that lead and manage a number of high-impact projects for our brands in APAC - Bluehost, HostGator, BigRock, ResellerClub and Logicboxes.
Currently, we are looking for a Product Marketing leader to join our team in Mumbai.
You will collaborate with marketing stakeholders to drive key projects and share strategic insights with market evidence ultimately informing our brands’ target customers, positioning, product roadmaps, customer experiences, pricing and packaging. You will play an integral role in all product launches to drive growth and nurture new revenue streams for our brands.
Role: Manager/ Senior Manager - Product Marketing
- Market intelligence—be an expert on our customers and their purchase journey. Drive changes to our marketing and sales processes based on your research.
- Build a clear understanding of the competitive landscape - brand positioning, messaging etc.
- Work with all stakeholders to formulate pricing strategy and proactively develop data-driven, actionable insights to inform pricing decisions.
- Develop processes to continuously monitor pricing, evaluate and enhance current decision making and to ensure timely response to market conditions and competitive factors.
- Leverage data and insights to recommend product and growth strategies that improve the user experience and scale business , in close partnership with the product team.
- Develop robust Go-to-market strategies and positioning with global marketing stakeholders to bring new products and features to market
- Explore ways to streamline data inputs, provide recommendations, and visualize outputs
- 5+ Years of product marketing experience preferably in SAAS industry
- Excellent presentation skills that drives stakeholder satisfaction with the ability to gain leadership alignment on strategic recommendations
- Proficiency with Excel data analysis and PowerPoint is a must, experience with Qualtrics research tool and Google collaboration tools is preferred
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to adapt to changing priorities and meet multiple project timelines and client needs
- Demonstrated success in turning business goals/problems into structured projects, deriving key data-backed insights, translating the data into a story that includes actionable strategic plans and driving those actions throughout the business
- MBA in Marketing from a tier 1 Business School is a must
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills is a must
- Experience in domains, hosting and/or website tools a plus
Benefits and Perks
Endurance employees love their jobs, and not just because we offer the most competitive salaries in the industry. Our benefits include everything from medical and life insurance to catered meals.We are passionate about building the next generation of web products for SMBs, and we believe that happy employees are the key to achieving this goal. If you like the idea of working in an exciting workspace on cutting edge internet products that make a truly global impact then we want to get to know you!