LogicBoxes currently generates majority of business from strategic and enterprise clients and partnerships. The account management team within LogicBoxes has a pivotal role of ensuring that new clients/partners are on boarded and existing partnerships are harnessed for mutual growth. As an Account Manager you will be responsible for managing all clients within a specific region (Asia Pac, US or Europe) or program, which will cumulatively represent an annual deal for the account base.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing relationships with strategic accounts and partners (Our recent client on-board includes, PR registry)
- Provide consulting and guidance on integrating partners' existing systems with ours.
- Identifying business development opportunities with key focus on growing business from existing partners.
- Implementation of marketing initiatives and sales promotions
- Delivering presentations & pitches to introduce new services to existing partners
- Participating in international road-trips to meet partners and participate in conferences
- Negotiating & closing deals which establish long term business partnershipsl
- Liaising with internal teams, across departments to enable efficient and timely client setups & integrations
- Liaising with the operations team to ensure smooth functioning of the team as a whole
Who should apply for this roles?
You are a 'star' business development, account manager professional with 2 - 3 years of experience in handling strategic clients and implementing international sales & marketing initiatives/account management processes for an IT company (preferably in the internet domain). You have experience in handling large client accounts, and have a knack of building and growing relationships with key decision makers. You have excellent business acumen - a keen eye to snap up opportunities that surface through the course of managing an account. You have immaculate written and oral communication skills and are comfortable with dealing with clients via email/chat & phone. You are target-driven, analytical, extremely motivated and a logical and creative thinker.
You have some exposure to one or more of client servicing, account management, market research, affiliate marketing, strategic partnerships, channel development, social media marketing etc.