Senior Procurement Administrator
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) (em)Powers millions of small businesses worldwide with products and technology to vitalize their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. The Endurance family of brands includes: Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, SiteBuilder and SinglePlatform, among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 4,000 people across the United States, Brazil, India and the Netherlands.
Procurement Systems Administrator
The Procurement Systems Administrator will be responsible for the day-to-day management, administration and focus of the Coupa Spend Management Suite. The Procurement Systems Administrator will work with the Director of Procurement, as well as other internal and stakeholders, to enhance, develop, and configure optimal systems functionality, workflows, approval chains, UI, catalogs, and technical connectivity. This individual will work directly with the software vendors to support product dashboards, configuration changes, workflows, reporting, and supplier enablement (EDI/cXML). In addition, this role will also manage and administer other procurement systems including but not limited to DocuSign, Egencia, and ReqNet as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee user, supplier, and catalog content within the Coupa system, responding promptly to stakeholder needs via appropriate methods (email, phone, chat, etc.).
- Perform analytical work supporting business objectives at varying levels of complexity.
- Create, maintain and update department metric reports.
- Recommend process improvements and enhancements of application usage and management.
- Train new and existing users.
- Assist or lead automation/enhancement projects as assigned.
- Utilize backend database to run SQL queries to perform detailed reporting
- Build dynamic approval chains that make requisitioning and approval simple and efficient
- Assist with running sourcing events within the Coupa tool
- Add/remove users from various procurement systems
- Perform monthly and quarterly system reviews to ensure routing and approval limits are in accordance with corporate policy