Specialist - Social Media Marketing
Endurance is looking for a Social Media Specialist to join its Marketing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to be associated with one of the most exciting names in the consumer Internet space in India. You will be closely involved in the formulation of BigRock, Bluehost, HostGator and ResellerClub's social media marketing strategy and will be responsible for all our social media and content efforts for India and Global markets.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Creating content for brand pages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other social platforms to drive engagement from the community
- Managing & maintaining brand identity on forums, review sites, blog listings etc.
- Collaborating with in-house visual designers and video team to generate and publish original content (text, images, video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Responding to incoming queries on social media & coordinating with internal teams to ensure closure of queries while maintaining healthy turn-around times
- Online reputation management - social listening and responses. Seeding feedback and observations to management to enact changes.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Actively identifying and working with social media influencers, driving engagement and monitoring impact
- Tracking competition on social media
- Experimenting with post types, frequency and targeting to maximize reach, engagement and community size
- Follow industry news and trends to share or write upon to engage our audience
You should apply for this post if?
- You are a Graduate having 2-3 years of marketing experience with at least 1 year of hands-on social media experience
- You are familiar with social media management tools such as Hootsuite / IFTTT etc.
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- You enjoy coming up with new ideas and keenly follow trends online
- You take pride in sweating the details and strive for perfection
- You're comfortable working on MS Excel for reporting and analysis
- Prior experience in an agency or working in the technology space is a plus