IT - PMO Analyst
You will report to the Head of Product & Operations, APAC and will be responsible for managing the direction and delivery of key projects for the APAC region across brands (BigRock, Hostgator, Bluehost, ResellerClub & LogicBoxes) and functions. You will own and drive the quarterly goals process for the entire APAC business. You will be responsible for coordinating with various teams to plan, set, track and measure goals. Additionally, you will be responsible for collaborating with the Program Management Office to track progress on Product Development & launches, manage all large projects that are dependent on multiple teams, help teams overcome roadblocks due to various interdependencies and support all teams to ensure 100% achievement of the set goals. The right candidate will have successful enterprise and/or industry experience in growth-oriented roles, a proven track record of leading and driving multiple complex programs to meet business objectives, excellent program and project management skills, a customer-obsessed and collaborative approach, strong data and metrics bias, a deep understanding/inclination towards bringing businesses online.
What you'll do:
- Build business cases to support APAC key initiatives and communicate progress and roadblocks with the Senior Leadership Team
- Capture and communicate project status and prepare presentations as needed, executive updates, team briefings, and contribute to quarterly and annual reports/planning
- Coordinate with key partners to support new projects and effectively influence leaders and key partners to gain alignment
- Organize tasks into broader, longer term projects to support leadership with vision and strategy
- Lead projects by facilitating communication, coordination, planning and execution
- Ensure that project roles and responsibilities are clear and communicated and ensure alignment across all contributors
- Oversee and assess the impact of projects across functions and call out dependencies early-on
- Manage project meetings, schedules, milestones and deliver
Who you are:
- A passion for providing world class service to internal and external customers
- A keen ability to work effectively at the intersection of business and technology
- Experience in driving technology projects to completion while guiding teams through the challenges in a rapid growth-oriented environment
- Experience developing, implementing, managing and executing cross-functional projects
- Good hands-on knowledge on implementing agile, kanban, scrum methodologies
- Excellent business and financial acumen and negotiation skills
- Ability to multitask and manage portfolio of cross-functional programs and projects - work prioritization, planning, collaboration, and management
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results. Ability to effectively lead and work with a variety of organizations, management levels, cultures, and personalities
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills. Experience communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders across multiple teams
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Education - Technical background with Computer Science is desired; working knowledge of software development practices is highly desired
Why you’ll love us:
- Celebrate with us. We work hard every single day. But we do take a break for Friday Night Chill Sessions and our Annual Parties. We host these parties once every quarter for all our employees across the organization during which they can showcase their talents with our colleagues outside of a formal environment. The goal is to come together as one big Endurance family!
- Brain breaks. We encourage employees to work in teams not only on projects but also through fun activities. Corners of our offices are equipped with Carrom tables, Table Tennis, Foosball, Pool and video games which help them connect in fun ways.
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counselling/ legal aid/ taxation advice. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
- Volunteering is at our core. We are all about learning and creating an impact that is beneficial to the environment and surrounding communities. At Endurance, we encourage participation as we mindfully make a difference by hosting various "Share and Care activities".
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Why miss on quality family time at home by preparing meals? Our best chefs cook meals that are filled with love. On days you feel fitness conscious? Our chefs are at your services daily to toss the best salads, and fruit bowls. All at a subsidized rate. We also provide a host of snacks and beverages free of cost.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!