Associate Visual Designer
We're looking for a Visual Designer who can help us build this new-age platform with superior UI skills and aesthetics.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design and help create stunning graphics that can add to the emotional delight of our platform.
What you'll do:
- Transform wireframes into neat and crisp visuals.
- Deliver high quality visuals in a reasonable time frame.
- Balance creativity and the technical practicality of implementing the designs.
- Work with front-end developers to ensure execution is pixel perfect.
- Handle visuals for different products and mediums (web, mobile and print).
- Demonstrate (and spread) their passion for good-looking interfaces and delightful user experiences.
Who you are:
- Obsessed with aesthetics - Can use the right combination of icons, typography and colors to create a compelling visual language which supports our product's goals.
- Curious and Wide-eyed - Explores design solutions to common user interface problems and is curious to discover new design trends.
- A creative thinker - Has a knack of visualising good design solutions, and knows when to use motion design and animations as a form of communication.
- A Team player - Is collaborative and open to feedback, goes above and beyond to help team mates deliver high quality solutions.
- Using design tools - Such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Principle/Flinto
- Industry standards - Knowledgeable in design systems, contemporary patterns, trends and good practices.
- Designing across Mediums - Knowledgeable in designing across desktop, tablets, mobile, watch, conversational mediums.
- Has a formal degree in design/art.
- Blogs regularly about good design
- Has a penchant for art/photography/painting
Why you'll us:
- Celebrate with us. We work hard every single day. But we do take a break for Friday Night Chill Sessions and our Annual Parties. We host these parties once every quarter for all our employees across the organization during which they can showcase their talents with our colleagues outside of a formal environment. The goal is to come together as one big Endurance family!
- Brain breaks. We encourage employees to work in teams not only on projects but also through fun activities. Corners of our offices are equipped with Carrom tables, Table Tennis, Foosball, Pool and video games which help them connect in fun ways
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counselling/ legal aid/ taxation advice. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
- Volunteering is at our core. We are all about learning and creating an impact that is beneficial to the environment and surrounding communities. At Endurance, we encourage participation as we mindfully make a difference by hosting various "Share and Care activities"
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs
- We keep you well fed and hydrated Why miss on quality family time at home by preparing meals? Our best chefs cook meals that are filled with love. On days you feel fitness conscious? Our chefs are at your services daily to toss the best salads, and fruit bowls. All at a subsidized rate. We also provide a host of snacks and beverages free of cost
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!