Software Engineer - Business Systems
Endurance International Group, a publicly traded (NASDAQ: EIGI) technology company that helps power small and medium-sized businesses online. Through its proprietary cloud platform, Endurance provides web presence solutions including web hosting, eCommerce, eMarketing and mobile business tools to approximately 4.2 million subscribers around the globe. The company’s world-class family of brands includes Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, A Small Orange, MOJO Marketplace among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts.
Reporting to the Offshore CRM Technical Manager, we are looking for a Salesforce Developer who is a self-starter driven to see their team deliver new functionality to an engaged base of Sales, Marketing and Customer Support stakeholders. S/he will have a track record of delivering simple and elegant solutions.
What you’ll do:
- 2+ years of experience developing large-scale, custom solutions on the Salesforce Force.com platform (Enterprise edition or higher).
- Proven experience designing, developing, and testing scalable solutions using Apex, Visualforce, Console Integration Toolkit, Lightning Components, and Force.com APIs on large-scale projects. Experience with Salesforce Community and Sites highly desirable.
- Experience with Quality Assurance testing including writing test cases, executing test scenarios and documenting results.
- Be a proponent of commenting code and writing proper documentation. Self-sufficient, flexible, and motivated team player capable of working independently or with other team members on multiple projects.
- Ability to work in a deadline focused, dynamic environment.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Salesforce Platform Developer I/II certifications is a plus.
- Experience with agile methodology and processes is a plus.
- Detailed and deadline-oriented along with a willingness to meet the needs of a 24/7 environment
Who you are:
- Translate business requirements into working solutions using a combination of Salesforce configuration and custom development approaches.
- Design and implement solutions using Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning framework.
- Supplement Salesforce admins as necessary to set up fields, profiles, roles, security, data loads, data cleansing and other configurations.
- Create design, development, and testing documentation.
- Perform quality assurance testing on teammate’s code by writing and executing test cases and documenting results.
- Accurately estimate development and testing times. Consistently produce deliverables within agreed upon timelines.
- Consistently and accurately communicate status to Offshore Technical Manager and teammates.
- Participate in on-call rotations to support the 24x7 nature of the environments, which includes responding to critical issues as well as supporting planned Salesforce maintenances and Company infrastructure outages.
Why you’ll love us:
- Celebrate with us. We work hard every single day. But we do take a break for Friday Night Chill Sessions and our Annual Parties. We host these parties once every quarter for all our employees across the organization during which they can showcase their talents with our colleagues outside of a formal environment. The goal is to come together as one big Endurance family!
- Brain breaks. We encourage employees to work in teams not only on projects but also through fun activities. Corners of our offices are equipped with Carrom tables, Table Tennis, Foosball, Pool and video games which help them connect in fun ways.
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counselling/ legal aid/ taxation advice. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
- Volunteering is at our core. We are all about learning and creating an impact that is beneficial to the environment and surrounding communities. At Endurance, we encourage participation as we mindfully make a difference by hosting various "Share and Care activities".
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Why miss on quality family time at home by preparing meals? Our best chefs cook meals that are filled with love. On days you feel fitness conscious? Our chefs are at your services daily to toss the best salads, and fruit bowls. All at a subsidized rate. We also provide a host of snacks and beverages free of cost.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!