Manager - Workplace Experience
Endurance International Group is a technology company that powers the online presence of small and medium businesses (SMBs). Through our proprietary cloud platform, we provide solutions like web and email hosting, cloud, eCommerce and eMarketing solutions, mobile business tools etc. We cater to approx. 4.2 million individuals and businesses across the globe to help establish and expand their online footprint.
To achieve excellence in Housekeeping, Security, Mechanical & Electrical and Pantry service programs at Bangalore facility, obtaining the highest possible standards and practices. Manage the scope of contracts to ensure agreed deliverables are met within the stipulated time. To provide comprehensive facility, contract and pantry services for Soft services, with a focus on continuous improvement. To achieve targets established by the HOD. Achievement of the Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements targets.
What you’ll do:
- Managing all Housekeeping, Pantry services, Technical, Mail Room, Fire, Horticulture including inspections and quality management of service delivery
- Conduct regular inspections of the facility on housekeeping cleaning, energy conservation, maintenance practices, utility management and risk management procedures.
- Ensure Planned Preventive Maintenance activities are undertaken in accordance with the schedule
- Ensuring an adequate supply of HK, Pantry materials and Technical for the proper operation of the facility and enter into supply and service contracts as approved & signed off.
- Responsible for the grooming, uniform standards, cleanliness, hygiene and overall attitude of the staff deployed in the facility.
- Assisting with the preparations of strategic plans, budgets and reports, including financial reconciliation for service contracts
- Develop initiatives and strategies that lead to cost savings and service improvement
- Develop and implement innovative programmes and processes that reduce the utility costs, increase productivity and increase the savings.
- Co-ordinate with Building operation teams in setting up and sustaining the best maintenance standards and practices
- Management of all service contracts
- Ensure all necessary scheduled work is completed
- Effectively manage all Annual Maintenance Contracts
- Co-ordinate with the vendor team - on the implementation of FM Procedures and train FM staff.
- Contribute to the Monthly Report
- Liaise with Building Management to ensure all safety procedures, including Business Continuity and Emergency Procedures are maintained at all times.
- Achieve highest level of satisfaction on food and beverage service
- Support, guide and collaborate with Pantry Boys to ensure:
- A. Satisfactory pantry services
- B. Events, Meetings and VIP functions are managed as per employee satisfactions.
- Act as manager and a coach for the team ensuring highest hygiene standard, high staff morale, trust and work ethics.
- Preparation of staff schedules, in collaboration with line managers, to ensure the best operational effectiveness within budgetary guidelines.
- Manage recruiting, selection, orientation, training, performance planning and evaluations, succession planning and pay and reward programs for team, in collaboration with reporting line managers.
- Be responsible for administering Vendor Management Program for reporting vendor partners, including monthly reporting and KPIs.
- Follow established escalation procedures and incident reporting procedures
- Keep check on the Preventive maintenance (carpet / chair shampooing, water analysis, pest control, fire safety equipment’s, M&E equipment’s like VRF, light etc.)
- Ensures the proper maintenance of all equipment; makes arrangements for repair or replacement of used and damaged equipment.
- Ensure that employees working on site are adequately briefed and experienced for the job they are assigned and that they have received appropriate safety training
- Review the maintenance/service practices of M&E Contractors to deliver quality work practices in line with the manufacturer recommendations.
- Ensure the implementation and management of Risk and Safety work practices to reduce any interruption to operations.
Who you are:
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- Team leading/Managing experience
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate
- Strong decision making power
- Effective communication skills
Why you’ll love us:
- Celebrate with us. We work hard every single day. But we do take a break for Friday Night Chill Sessions and our Annual Parties. We host these parties once every quarter for all our employees across the organization during which they can showcase their talents with our colleagues outside of a formal environment. The goal is to come together as one big Endurance family!
- Brain breaks. We encourage employees to work in teams not only on projects but also through fun activities. Corners of our offices are equipped with Carrom tables, Table Tennis, Foosball, Pool and video games which help them connect in fun ways.
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counselling/ legal aid/ taxation advice. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
- Volunteering is at our core. We are all about learning and creating an impact that is beneficial to the environment and surrounding communities. At Endurance, we encourage participation as we mindfully make a difference by hosting various "Share and Care activities".
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Why miss on quality family time at home by preparing meals? Our best chefs cook meals that are filled with love. On days you feel fitness conscious? Our chefs are at your services daily to toss the best salads, and fruit bowls. All at a subsidized rate. We also provide a host of snacks and beverages free of cost.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!