We are a fast-paced, data driven Enterprise Front of Site Development Team focused on driving web strategy and building out new prospect-facing website experiences. We contribute to exceeding the company’s goal of providing a world-class web experience by leveraging an Agile development approach that enables us to continually deliver value to our stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
- As an integral member of the iPage Front of Site Team, the Software Engineer will be part of the team responsible for building strategic web experiences to support the iPage family of brands. You will primarily be focused on the following activities:
- Working closely with user experience designers, graphic designers, fellow software engineers, and quality engineers to meet measurable goals
- Translating wireframes into prototypes and production-ready code using CSS and semantic HTML markup compatible with major browsers
- Discussing technical solutions with team members and providing innovative, new ideas
- Continually seeking to develop yourself by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of industry trends
Who you are:
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Hands-on experience with an MVC framework like React, Vue, Ember, or Angular Restful Web Services
- Experience with Git
- Familiarity with CI/CD workflows
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Familiarity with WordPress, for the purpose of assisting with peer code reviews of work completed by our Wordpress Admin
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing tools such as Optimizely
- Strong and clear communicator across all channels, including in-person, Google Meet, Google Chat, phone, and email
- Openness to change and eagerness to work with tools and technologies that may be outside your comfort zone
- Ability to work well in an open and collaborative environment, collaborating with peer developers on process, technology, and growth.
Why you’ll love us:
- Celebrate with us. We work hard every single day. But we do take a break for Friday Night Chill Sessions and our Annual Parties. We host these parties once every quarter for all our employees across the organization during which they can showcase their talents with our colleagues outside of a formal environment. The goal is to come together as one big Endurance family!
- Brain breaks. We encourage employees to work in teams not only on projects but also through fun activities. Corners of our offices are equipped with Carrom tables, Table Tennis, Foosball, Pool and video games which help them connect in fun ways.
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counselling/ legal aid/ taxation advice. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
- Volunteering is at our core. We are all about learning and creating an impact that is beneficial to the environment and surrounding communities. At Endurance, we encourage participation as we mindfully make a difference by hosting various "Share and Care activities".
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Why miss on quality family time at home by preparing meals? Our best chefs cook meals that are filled with love. On days you feel fitness conscious? Our chefs are at your services daily to toss the best salads, and fruit bowls. All at a subsidized rate. We also provide a host of snacks and beverages free of cost.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!