Manager - Accounts
Endurance International Group, a leading provider of innovative Internet based solutions to small and medium-sized businesses, is looking for dynamic, energetic, and bright individuals to join our Program Management Office. This is a tremendous and unique opportunity to join a global company that has achieved significant scale over the past fifteen years, yet still possesses enormous growth potential. You will play an instrumental role in achieving this growth.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for all month end close and financial reporting activities as per US GAAP;
- Review of day-to-day transactions and ensure compliance of corporate policies and processes;
- Review of revenue and cost related contracts and provide inputs on revenue recognition and taxes thereon;
- Responsible for preparation of financials statements as per Indian GAAP;
- Review and monitor cash flow statements;
- Coordinate with US controllership and tax team on intercompany transactions;
- Responsible for direct and indirect tax compliances of India entities;
- Coordinate with SOX auditors, statutory auditor and tax auditors for timely closure of audits;
Who you are:
- Minimum 8-10 years of post-qualification experience in controllership;
- Experience in a technology company, particularly with subscription or SaaS business;
- Past management roles in accounting and/or finance;
- Experience building an effective team and driving change and process improvement;
- Experience managing the month end close process with a close cycle of 4 business days or less
- Knowledge of the U.S. GAAP or IFRS, particularly revenue recognition
- A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Registered Chartered Accountant in India
Why you’ll love us:
- Celebrate with us. We work hard every single day. But we do take a break for Friday Night Chill Sessions and our Annual Parties. We host these parties once every quarter for all our employees across the organization during which they can showcase their talents with our colleagues outside of a formal environment. The goal is to come together as one big Endurance family!
- Brain breaks. We encourage employees to work in teams not only on projects but also through fun activities. Corners of our offices are equipped with Carrom tables, Table Tennis, Foosball, Pool and video games which help them connect in fun ways.
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counselling/ legal aid/ taxation advice. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
- Volunteering is at our core. We are all about learning and creating an impact that is beneficial to the environment and surrounding communities. At Endurance, we encourage participation as we mindfully make a difference by hosting various "Share and Care activities".
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Why miss on quality family time at home by preparing meals? Our best chefs cook meals that are filled with love. On days you feel fitness conscious? Our chefs are at your services daily to toss the best salads, and fruit bowls. All at a subsidized rate. We also provide a host of snacks and beverages free of cost.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!