Senior Account Manager
BigRock, is one of India's leading web services brands that provides domains, websites, hosting, and servers to businesses and professionals across India. It has created a huge cachet for itself as an innovative brand with a set of highly acclaimed and award winning TV campaigns. BigRock is one of the top brands in its category today.
What you'll do:
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve conflicts,issues and problems and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner to maintain trust
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Achieve set committed New Revenue targets (Monthly & quarterly) on the existing account and potential customer networks
- Achieve set Renewal targets assigned as per set projections
- Opportunity & Pipeline management
- CSAT & Customer onboarding
- General Operational metrics
Who you are:
- Graduate graduate from any stream (mandatory)
- 2 years of work experience in key account management
- Good oral & written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good Team Player
- Ability to complete large volumes of work
Why you'll loves us:
- Celebrate with us. We work hard every single day. But we do take a break for Friday Night Chill Sessions and our Annual Parties. We host these parties once every quarter for all our employees across the organization during which they can showcase their talents with our colleagues outside of a formal environment. The goal is to come together as one big Endurance family!
- Brain breaks. We encourage employees to work in teams not only on projects but also through fun activities. Corners of our offices are equipped with Carrom tables, Table Tennis, Foosball, Pool and video games which help them connect in fun ways.
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counselling/ legal aid/ taxation advice. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
- Volunteering is at our core. We are all about learning and creating an impact that is beneficial to the environment and surrounding communities. At Endurance, we encourage participation as we mindfully make a difference by hosting various "Share and Care activities".
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Why miss on quality family time at home by preparing meals? Our best chefs cook meals that are filled with love. On days you feel fitness conscious? Our chefs are at your services daily to toss the best salads, and fruit bowls. All at a subsidized rate. We also provide a host of snacks and beverages free of cost.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!