Principal Test Architect
Position: QA Automation Architect.
Endurance is seeking a position for QA Automation Architect .The QA Automation Architect drives the test automation strategy. The architect sets the technical direction for the QA work and leads the test automation team. The Architect works closely with development and the test team to meet the quality objectives of the organization. Automation architect is a senior position responsible for leading new and existing automation initiatives, and will be instrumental in managing automation processes, driving automation innovations and tools as well as automation best practices.
Experience: 10+ years of relevant experience
What you’ll do:
- Establish design principles for QA automation and Performance Testing, present options and recommendations as needed
- Design and maintain the test automation frameworks.
- Design and architect modular and reusable automated testing solutions.
- Work closely with the test team to identify new automation opportunities.
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information.
- Develop and maintain a planning model that estimates the ROI of test automation. Track and report actual ROI.
- Keep current with advances in automation methodologies and tools.
- Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration software.
- Recommends new tools, techniques and methodologies needed to enhance productivity and quality.
- Experience in architecting & building test frameworks for real-time, large scale applications
- Collaborate with product teams to strategize & align long term solutions for test automation including roadmap, tools, framework & approach.
- Evaluate, select and formulate best usage of test automation tools and future alignment for different products and applications.
- To work with the QA team for resolution of technical issues of the product as needed.
- Develop automation strategy to support regression testing based on the technical analysis, complexity and reusability
- Responds appropriately and competently to the demands of work challenges when confronted with changes, ambiguity, adversity, and other pressures
Who you are:
- QA professional with 10+ years software industry.
- Five years of test automation experience with a minimum of three years at at architect level.
- Experience in selecting, designing, and implementing test automation frameworks. Experience developing in-house automation tools
- Good knowledge in OOPS programming concepts and experience in programming languages like Java, Python,. etc.
- Demonstrated skill in using coding standards and being an active participant in code reviews.
- Expert in automation frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, Robot
- UI and/or API level test automation expertise
- Experience with web service technology like XML, REST, SOAP.
- Experience in high volume, high throughput web/ecommerce environment
- Experienced in implementing testing and QA frameworks using Agile methodologies.
- Expertise with web performance infrastructure (CDNs, caching, reverse-proxies) and cloud resources (AWS, Azure).
- Experience with high performance websites catering to millions of daily traffic.
- Thorough understanding and hands on experience in developing, enhancing automation testing frameworks.
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis abilities.
- Strong experience in designing and building automated test frameworks for web and mobile applications (iOS and Android) using Java/Python.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), with specific experience and demonstrable success with the full software development lifecycle; and using the Agile Development processes
- Experience developing and testing entire systems, with capability to understand details mixed technologies
- Good understanding of the product architectures based on micro services implementation and should be able to drive automation strategies for microservices.
- Familiar with technology ecosystems that supports end-to-end microservice architecture, such as, APIs, message queue, container, service registry/discovery, container orchestration etc.
- Knowledge in security testing, performance testing, performance tuning is a definite plus.
- Passion for achieving excellence in technical, process, product quality and reliability.
- Must be extremely detail and technology oriented and possess excellent communications skills.
Why you'll love us:
- Celebrate with us. We work hard every single day. But we do take a break for Friday Night Chill Sessions and our Annual Parties. We host these parties once every quarter for all our employees across the organization during which they can showcase their talents with our colleagues outside of a formal environment. The goal is to come together as one big Endurance family!
- Brain breaks. We encourage employees to work in teams not only on projects but also through fun activities. Corners of our offices are equipped with Carrom tables, Table Tennis, Foosball, Pool and video games which help them connect in fun ways.
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counselling/ legal aid/ taxation advice. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
- Volunteering is at our core. We are all about learning and creating an impact that is beneficial to the environment and surrounding communities. At Endurance, we encourage participation as we mindfully make a difference by hosting various "Share and Care activities"
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Why miss on quality family time at home by preparing meals? Our best chefs cook meals that are filled with love. On days you feel fitness conscious? Our chefs are at your services daily to toss the best salads, and fruit bowls. All at a subsidized rate. We also provide a host of snacks and beverages free of cost.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!