Bluehost, an Endurance International Group company, is a leading provider of cloud-based solutions, including web hosting services, eCommerce tools, marketing applications, and more. Built on open source technology, Bluehost designs and operates its own servers, develops innovative new internet technologies, and actively supports and participates in the open source community. For more information, visit www.bluehost.com.
We’re looking for a product manager who can spearhead brand expansion into new markets.
What you’ll do:
- Work with large cross functional teams to zero in on requirements for new markets
- Understand similarities and differences in customer needs by geography to recommend product offerings
- Become a market expert and help to position Bluehost’s product offerings to continuously grow market share and strive against competitors.
- Conduct periodic user research, understand business goals and marry the two to create compelling solutions
- Illustrate these solutions to the last detail through specs, user flows, low fidelity mocks and great copy
- Define processes to measure the effectiveness of the solution - use analytics tools to track identified KPIs
- Evangelize the product internally - train other teams on the new product and feature launches
- Be the glue between business and tech teams by translating problems highlighted by client-facing teams into solutions that can be built by the tech teams
- Maintain and own a strong and aligned product backlog by assessing value. Prioritizing user stories and associated backlog items to ensure maximum value is delivered.
- Lead the scrum team by providing a clear product vision and direction, while engaging with key stakeholders through delivery and requirements gathering.
- Develop stories through the elaboration of meaningful use cases and strong acceptance criteria.
- Manage cross-team communication to resolve customer issues and escalate to the appropriate stakeholders as needed.
- Using a general understanding of the product strategy to define and prioritize requirements for a product release or roadmap
- Write straightforward product requirements for individual features and support a development team in implementation
- Participate in design reviews, product reviews, usability testing and customer meetings with some supervision
Who you are:
- 3-5 years of experience in building products
- Preferably has a strong technical background by way of education or experience
- Exhibits a core set of skills in independently discovering customer needs and defining, documenting and communicating individual requirements and backlog items.
- Has some understanding of underlying technologies and technical implications of functional requirements.
- Has a good knowledge of WordPress and similar technologies
- Be steeped in who our customers are, their needs and goals, and think of customers first when making product plans
- Knows the art of conducting user interviews and uncovering behaviours, motivations, problems and needs of users
- Is Proficient in data analytics. Likes to run experiments to see what works and what doesn’t. Is a Pro at using Data Analytics Tools
- Can convert insights/problems discovered into feasible features and deliver them through effective interactions on desktop or mobile
- Can speak the language of various stakeholders - be it developers, designers, business heads or client-facing teams and be able to influence people
- Can break down complex and vague problems into logical, components - can think out-of-the-box and come up with innovative solutions
- Has experience in SCRUM agile methodologies
- Experience / exposure to UX, dual track is a plus
Why you’ll love us:
- Celebrate with us. We work hard every single day. But we do take a break for Friday Night Chill Sessions and our Annual Parties. We host these parties once every quarter for all our employees across the organization during which they can showcase their talents with our colleagues outside of a formal environment. The goal is to come together as one big Endurance family!
- Brain breaks. We encourage employees to work in teams not only on projects but also through fun activities. Corners of our offices are equipped with Carrom tables, Table Tennis, Foosball, Pool and video games which help them connect in fun ways.
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counselling/ legal aid/ taxation advice. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
- Volunteering is at our core. We are all about learning and creating an impact that is beneficial to the environment and surrounding communities. At Endurance, we encourage participation as we mindfully make a difference by hosting various "Share and Care activities".
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- We keep you well fed and hydrated. Why miss on quality family time at home by preparing meals? Our best chefs cook meals that are filled with love. On days you feel fitness conscious? Our chefs are at your services daily to toss the best salads, and fruit bowls. All at a subsidized rate. We also provide a host of snacks and beverages free of cost.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!