Head - FP&A
We are looking to expand our Financial Planning and Analysis team, where the candidate will be extensively focused on business analytics and help the senior management in driving key business decisions. This position offers an excellent opportunity to understand the overall business operations from Top Level Management perspective. The role will suit an ambitious, hardworking and highly self-driven individual who has a proven track record of working within a finance role of this nature or any other similar role for 8-12 years and has excellent knowledge of advance MS Excel and VBA macros.
What you'll do
You will be a key business partner interacting with Endurance APAC’s Wholesale leadership team and help them in Revenue analysis and Operating costs of their respective BUs, including understanding related enterprise reporting requirements, monthly reporting and forecasting processes and cost management for the Enterprise functions operating from APAC, analyzing the performance and highlighting the reasons for variances and drive optimal business decisions.
- Revenue forecast and planning for Wholesale business across APAC –working with all Revenue managers + support / sales teams
- Revenue analysis – Revenue models / Products / Price / Tenure / Segmentation / KPIs at brand, customer and product level. Including deal analysis and providing FP&A inputs for large promos and activities on ground
- Revenue side analytics and Dashboard – Contribute and drive towards implementation of Quicksight / Tableau dashboards. Work with BI teams to enable custom reporting as and when required
- Pre / Post Promo or Deal analysis; Segment / Product level profitability / margin analysis etc
- Improve revenue forecasting / pacing – revenue forecast to be closed in last week of previous month; better historical trending to be used for models
- Month end revenue reconciliations with Accounting
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly reporting
- Subs forecasting and reporting
- Monitoring and planning Marketing Expenses
- Brand level P&Ls – maintained in more operational formats / details
- Business planning support for new products / markets / initiatives
- Own and Improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automate periodic reporting requirements; Develop identify opportunity areas to drive efficiencies
- Own Planning, budgeting and forecasting activities across Wholesale brands and geographies in the APAC region
- Prepare quick and accurate ad-hoc reports depending on specific business requirements
Who you are:
- 8-12 years of experience in business finance domain including experience in analytics, dashboard creation and it’s presentation for senior management team
- CA, MBA or Masters in Finance with Engineering background would be a plus
- Exceptional knowledge of Advanced Excel and VBA Macros
- Ability to work independently and as a team member with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability t drive outcomes through a matrix organization with multiple stakeholders
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines; require excellent time management skills
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Why you'll love us:
In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. Here is just a snippet of what we think you’ll love:
- Grow together. Our exciting virtual learning & development programs never cease to amaze us. Participate in our ExpertSpeak sessions/E-learning courses to grow professionally & personally.
- Work with creative & innovative teams. At Endurance, we believe in hiring the best of the best and are proud of being surrounded with people who think out of the box to only better our products, work & customer experiences.
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counseling. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorship to interest-free loans & Flexi-leave policy - we've got your back!