Team Lead - Sales
Endurance International Group is a technology company that powers the online presence of small and medium businesses (SMBs). Through our proprietary cloud platform, we provide solutions like web and email hosting, cloud, eCommerce and eMarketing solutions, mobile business tools etc. We cater to approx. 4.2 million individuals and businesses across the globe to help establish and expand their online footprint.
What you’ll do-
● Leading a team of inside sales associates & attaining revenue goals
● Rolling out new sales initiatives, targeted pitches and modified sales approach
depending on the campaigns you will be driving
● Managing operational requirements and monitoring of metrics like
conversion, average order value, talktime, CSAT etc.
● Report weekly & monthly metrics
● Enable, participate and drive sales training
● Prepare sales pitches and provide inputs to upgrade the existing sales
● Strategizing the complete sales process from opportunity creation to closure
● Plan & drive campaigns alongside brand marketing
● Track and report Key Performance Indicator data for your team
Activities will include-
● Ensure highest possible success rate on Schedule Adherence
● Monitor Efficiency/Occupancy and ensure it is on par with requirements
● Coordinate with Quality & Training teams to analyze AOIs and development
● Remote monitoring per week and provide appropriate feedback to associates
● Daily briefings to:
○ Review team performance
○ Discuss unique experiences on calls/chats with resolution
○ Share updates on Promos & Campaigns
○ Discuss strategy and motivate associates to achieve set targets
● Address prospective/existing customers concerns (handling escalations)
● Conduct Monthly Performance Reviews:
○ Present performance trends for individuals stats
○ Guide the associate to set objectives and plans to achieve them
○ Ensure adequate support provided to better performance. Review and assess impact of changes within the Sales team and other related
functions/departments and provide necessary feedback to relevant
● Monthly performance review with Senior Management showcasing Highs &
Lows of the team
● Motivate Associates on the floor by initiating contests
● Address grievances of the team
Who you are-
● You have immaculate selling skills
● You have 4-7 years of experience in sales (inside sales, technology sales
● You should be able to design & deliver sales campaigns, create sales pitches,
training & mentor your team to deliver
● You possess excellent communication skills
● You possess excellent analytical capabilities
● You are Hands on, driven, aggressive and target oriented
● Having people management experience is a plus
Why you’ll love us:
In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. Here is just a snippet of what we think you’ll love:
- Grow together. Our exciting virtual learning & development programs never cease to amaze us. Participate in our ExpertSpeak sessions/E-learning courses to grow professionally & personally.
- Work with creative & innovative teams. At Endurance, we believe in hiring the best of the best and are proud of being surrounded with people who think out of the box to only better our products, work & customer experiences.
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counseling. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorship to interest-free loans & Flexi-leave policy - we've got your back!