Senior Web Solution Specialist
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI, http://endurance.com/) is looking for a passionate and experienced technologist to be a part of a team to transform the platform from a monolith to microservices, integrate 3rd party products and to build new products for individuals and business owners looking to get online. At Endurance, we are dedicated to helping our customers launch and grow their digital presence - by providing hosting, mobile-friendly website builders, e-commerce solutions, mobile app builders and much more. Endurance has more than 4.8 million subscribers around the globe and annual revenue of over USD 1.1B.
What you’ll do?
- You will be at the heart of WP Live’s support team!
- We take time to understand our customer’s goals and challenges, consult on options and make recommendations to enhance their design / marketing
- You will create a positive customer experience by walking customers through plugins and themes
- Your success within the role, not only allows you to help small businesses achieve their goals but you also contribute to making WP Live one of the continued leaders within our industry
Who are you?
- Graduate from any stream (mandatory). Engineering, BCA or BSc (IT or Computers) preferred
- Wordpress Knowledge (mandatory): Ability to navigate WordPress
- proficiently, answer site-building questions, and train customers to be proficient with WordPress.
- At Least 1-2 years of experience providing support specifically for WordPress, or have an active track record in the WordPress.org community
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills and ability to remain calm and professional in all circumstances
- Quickly identify problems, form solutions, and execute step-by-step troubleshooting procedures
- Comfortable speaking with customers via telephone, ticket and live chat as needed
- Good at multitasking and ability to complete large volume of work
- Good Team Player
Why you'll love us:
In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. Here is just a snippet of what we think you’ll love:
- Grow together. Our exciting virtual learning & development programs never cease to amaze us. Participate in our ExpertSpeak sessions/E-learning courses to grow professionally & personally.
- Work with creative & innovative teams. At Endurance, we believe in hiring the best of the best and are proud of being surrounded with people who think out of the box to only better our products, work & customer experiences.
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counseling. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorship to interest-free loans & Flexi-leave policy - we've got your back!