Web Solutions Specialist
What you’ll do:
- Troubleshooting, resolving all technical issues related to our software and the
range of products and services it provisions
- Interacting with clients via. live chat, web based systems, online forums and
telephone to resolve their problems and gather feedback
- Testing & analysis of all products & services
- Identifying any bugs/issues in the system and assisting in their resolution
- Recording, tracking and reporting problem activity
- Building strategies to improve efficiency, profitability and quality of service
- Reviewing existing product/feature documentation; publish documentation in
internal knowledge bases
Who you are:-
- Experience: 0-2 years in Customer Service or similar capacity, preferably on an IT
- Educational Qualifications: Graduate from any stream . Any Engineering, or BSc (IT or Computers) preferred
- Must be customer focused and willing to do whatever it takes to resolve customer issue
- Strong customer interaction skills and ability to work in a variety of customer situations
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to solve complex problems quickly, inventively and resourcefully
- Good working knowledge of computers and the internet; strong ability to develop new skills
- Should be able to provide project foresight in tracking, interpreting and resolving issues and aiding software implementation
- Strong attention to detail
- Avid internet user, with strong inclination towards technology
- Highly motivated and energetic team player, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to work in rotational shifts
Tech knowledge required:
- Networking and DNS basics
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Windows Operating Systems.
- Basic knowledge of Hardware/ Softwares
- Basic knowledge of Web and Email servers
- Configuration and troubleshooting mail clients using IMAP/POP/SMTP
- Troubleshooting server side scripts
Why you’ll love us:
In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. Here is just a snippet of what we think you’ll love:
- Grow together. Our exciting virtual learning & development programs never cease to amaze us. Participate in our ExpertSpeak sessions/E-learning courses to grow professionally & personally.
- Work with creative & innovative teams. At Endurance, we believe in hiring the best of the best and are proud of being surrounded with people who think out of the box to only better our products, work & customer experiences.
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counseling. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorship to interest-free loans & Flexi-leave policy - we've got your back!