Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI, http://endurance.com/) is looking for a passionate and experienced technologist to be a part of a team to transform the platform from a monolith to microservices, integrate 3rd party products and to build new products for individuals and business owners looking to get online. At Endurance, we are dedicated to helping our customers launch and grow their digital presence - by providing hosting, mobile-friendly website builders, e-commerce solutions, mobile app builders and much more. Endurance has more than 4.8 million subscribers around the globe and annual revenue of over USD 1.1B.
Role: Training Specialist
Experience: 3+ years of relevant experience
What you’ll do?
- New Recruit Onboarding
Introduce New Recruits to the Company, Products & Culture
Build deep understanding of Customer issues & what creates a good experience
Focus on Operations goals, timelines, changing needs
- Team Upskilling
Support the team in continued learning efforts
Build on existing skills & identify additional skills needed
Focus on building expertise within teams/individuals
- Gap Training
Identify Product/knowledge gaps within teams & individuals
Deliver & support in bridging those gaps
Focus on improving individual performance (to meet set expectations)
- Additional Responsibilities
Build & Publish Training content to enable effective self learning
Ensure & Measure Trainee engagement
Analyze training impact & gaps for all recruits (post training completion)
Who are you?
- Understanding of Hosting technologies, cPanel, Plesk Panel, Domains industry
- Knowledge of CSAT & its impact on customer experience
- Fluent written & verbal communication
- Great Interpersonal skills
- Ability to use Excel/Google Sheets, Docs & Slides
- Understands value of one’s work and how it can be used in future
- Good to Have
Sales Techniques & Processes
Mentoring Teams/Associates on Skills development
Conducting Training sessions
Creating/Building content for Products/Processes
Why you'll love us:
In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. Here is just a snippet of what we think you’ll love:
- Grow together. Our exciting virtual learning & development programs never cease to amaze us. Participate in our ExpertSpeak sessions/E-learning courses to grow professionally & personally.
- Work with creative & innovative teams. At Endurance, we believe in hiring the best of the best and are proud of being surrounded with people who think out of the box to only better our products, work & customer experiences.
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counseling. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorship to interest-free loans & Flexi-leave policy - we've got your back!