Endurance International Group is a technology company that powers the online presence of small and medium businesses (SMBs). Through our proprietary cloud platform, we provide solutions like web and email hosting, cloud, eCommerce and eMarketing solutions, mobile business tools etc. We cater to approx. 4.2 million individuals and businesses across the globe to help establish and expand their online footprint.
What is the Job like:
● Troubleshooting billing issues of our customers and providing them support through emails.
● Coordinating with Payment Gateways and Banks for resolving payment related concerns.
● Work with Accounts Team to maintain and reconcile transactions as per accounting standards.
● Work with internal teams to provide discounts, refunds and credits to customers.
● Adhering to defined service levels.
What are we looking for:
● Graduate from any stream (mandatory)
● Should be willing to work in rotational day shifts
● Good oral & written communication skills
● Excellent analytical skills
● Good Team Player
● Ability to complete large volume of work
Why you’ll love us:
In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. Here is just a snippet of what we think you’ll love:
- Grow together. Our exciting virtual learning & development programs never cease to amaze us. Participate in our ExpertSpeak sessions/E-learning courses to grow professionally & personally.
- Work with creative & innovative teams. At Endurance, we believe in hiring the best of the best and are proud of being surrounded with people who think out of the box to only better our products, work & customer experiences.
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counseling. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorship to interest-free loans & Flexi-leave policy - we've got your back!