Senior Specialist - Social Media Marketing
Endurance is looking for a Social Media Specialist to join its Marketing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to be associated with one of the most exciting names in the consumer Internet space in India. You will be closely involved in the formulation of BigRock, Bluehost, HostGator and ResellerClub's social media marketing strategy and will be responsible for all our social media and content efforts for India and Global markets.
What you'll do:
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Creating content for brand pages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other social platforms to drive engagement from the community
- Managing & maintaining brand identity on forums, review sites, blog listings etc.
- Collaborating with in-house visual designers and video team to generate and publish original content (text, images, video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Responding to incoming queries on social media & co-ordinating with internal teams to ensure closure of queries while maintaining healthy turn-around times
- Online reputation management - social listening and responses. Seeding feedback and observations to management to enact changes.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Actively identifying and working with social media influencers, driving engagement and monitoring impact
- Tracking competition on social media
- Experimenting with post types, frequency and targeting to maximise reach, engagement and community size
- Follow industry news and trends to share or write upon to engage our audience
Who you are:
- You are a Graduate having 2-3 years of marketing experience with at least 1 year of hands-on social media experience
- You are familiar with social media management tools such as Hootsuite / IFTTT etc.
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- You enjoy coming up with new ideas and keenly follow trends online
- You take pride in sweating the details and strive for perfection
- You're comfortable working on MS Excel/Google Sheets for reporting and analysis
- Prior experience in an agency or working in the technology space is a plus
Why you'll love us:
In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. Here is just a snippet of what we think you’ll love:
- Grow together. Our exciting virtual learning & development programs never cease to amaze us. Participate in our ExpertSpeak sessions/E-learning courses to grow professionally & personally.
- Work with creative & innovative teams. At Endurance, we believe in hiring the best of the best and are proud of being surrounded with people who think out of the box to only better our products, work & customer experiences.
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counseling. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorship to interest-free loans & Flexi-leave policy - we've got your back!