Senior Business Development Specialist
Endurance International Group is a publicly traded (NASDAQ: EIGI) technology company that helps power small and medium sized businesses online. Through its proprietary cloud platform, Endurance provides web presence solutions including web hosting, eCommerce, eMarketing and mobile business tools to approximately 4.4 million subscribers around the globe. The company's world class family of brands includes BlueHost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, A Small Orange, among others. In India, Endurance has a very strong presence through its brands Hostgator, BlueHost, BigRock, ResellerClub & Logicboxes. Through its strong performance & brand marketing activities, Endurance has been able to cement itself as an innovative family of brands that are market leaders within their categories. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 2,700 people across the United States in Utah, Texas, Washington and Arizona and in the United Kingdom, India, Israel and Brazil.
What you’ll do:
- As a Senior Business Development Specialist, you will be driving sales of our cutting edge Cloud and Server Solutions, your work will directly impact the vision of the product.
- You will play a critical role in establishing our brands as one of the top players in this industry.
- You will not only be our front runner salesperson but through your deep product knowledge, expertise in how web professionals use and deploy hosting solutions, you’ll support other Sales teams (inbound) and ensure they constantly move towards a close.
- Managing a high volume of outbound leads across multiple brands that need to be cold-called
- Partner with other Sales teams (inbound) to drive sales
- Collaborate with Data Analysts to visualize data for effective consumption by all stakeholders
- Co-create collateral in partnership with Product Management organization for Solution specific presentations and demonstrations
- Be the voice of the customer and be a cross-functional leader in driving changes based on customer needs and working closely with Product Management, Engineering, and IT organizations
- Develop success metrics and leverage Salesforce to track progress
Who you are:
- You should have an experience of 2-5 yrs in sales OR customer success (experience in front lining sales processes for an IT company/SAAS/PAAS solutions)
- Passionate about sales and technological products and services
- You have excellent business acumen and immaculate written/oral communication skills
- You are target-driven, analytical, logical, and extremely motivated
- Customer-centric at your core. You’re devoted to ensuring our customers’ success and adoption of Products and Services
- If you know Salesforce and how to leverage the platform for sales processes & other business outcomes is a plus
- Proven lead generation experience
- Experience in relationship development
- Ability to deep dive into purchase behavior of existing customer base to identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities using industry-leading tools
- Ability to clearly understand and articulate solution value propositions
- Technical aptitude to understand our products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to explain technical concepts in clear and concise terms
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Why you’ll love us:
In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. Here is just a snippet of what we think you’ll love:
- Grow together. Our exciting virtual learning & development programs never cease to amaze us. Participate in our ExpertSpeak sessions/E-learning courses to grow professionally & personally.
- Work with creative & innovative teams. At Endurance, we believe in hiring the best of the best and are proud of being surrounded with people who think out of the box to only better our products, work & customer experiences.
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counseling. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorship to interest-free loans & Flexi-leave policy - we've got your back!