Associate - Data Analysis
Endurance International Group is a technology company that helps power small and medium sized businesses online. Through our proprietary cloud platform, we provide solutions like web and email hosting, cloud, eCommerce and eMarketing solutions, mobile business tools etc. We cater to approx. 4.4 million individuals and businesses across the globe to help establish and expand their online footprint. Endurance’s best in class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, and SiteBuilder, among others. Through its strong performance & brand marketing activities, Endurance has been able to cement itself as an innovative family of brands that are market leaders within their categories. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 3500 people across the United States, United Kingdom, India, Israel and Brazil.
What you’ll do:
- Building Dashboards for various team managers
- Analyzing data and identifying problem areas from both business and tech side
- Identify routine tasks and automate them for various business and tech teams
- Responsible for generating all kinds of business reports
- Proactively identifying problem areas and gaps in periodic reports and getting them rectified
Who you are:
- Experience: 0-2 years in a Business Analyst/Intelligence role
- Bachelors or Masters Degree (preferable) from a tech background
- Exposure to visualization techniques and knowledge on reporting tools like Quicksight/Tableau/Power BI
- Well versed with Advanced Excel
- Well versed with Advanced SQL
- You have strong Analytical skills
- You are a good organizer & comfortable working with multiple teams with clear deadlines
- Ability to adapt to new systems and softwares quickly
- Well versed with Domains and Web Hosting Industry
- Good communications skills
Why you’ll love us:
In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. Here is just a snippet of what we think you’ll love:
- Grow together. Our exciting virtual learning & development programs never cease to amaze us. Participate in our ExpertSpeak sessions/E-learning courses to grow professionally & personally.
- Work with creative & innovative teams. At Endurance, we believe in hiring the best of the best and are proud of being surrounded with people who think out of the box to only better our products, work & customer experiences.
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counseling. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorship to interest-free loans & Flexi-leave policy - we've got your back!