EIGIPL is looking for an ambitious Junior Accountant to provide support to the Finance department in Account Receivable profile by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the accounting records and processes. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail. The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and can assist in making the right decisions and accomplish long term success.
What you’ll do:
- Processing, verifying and recording journal entries related to Payment Gateway Collection, Bank Receipts, Sales to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Update accounts receivable and perform reconciliations such as Bank, Payment Gateway, Debtors, TDS, etc.
- Update accounting records in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
- Preparing and recording the invoices and transactions related to intercompany accounts.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports for the purpose of management analysis.
- Assist Senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/quarterly/yearly closings.
- Assisting in the closure of statutory audits, SOX audits, etc.
- Assisting in improving the process for better efficiency.
- Co-ordinate with the various stakeholders for the month closure activities.
- Assisting in other accounting projects.
Who you are:
- Having experience of 2 to 3 years in bachelor’s degree of Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (preferably Great Plains)
- Excellent communication, research, problem solving attitude and time management skills.
- High level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.
Why you’ll love us:
In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. Here is just a snippet of what we think you’ll love:
- Grow together. Our exciting virtual learning & development programs never cease to amaze us. Participate in our ExpertSpeak sessions/E-learning courses to grow professionally & personally.
- Work with creative & innovative teams. At Endurance, we believe in hiring the best of the best and are proud of being surrounded with people who think out of the box to only better our products, work & customer experiences.
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counseling. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorship to interest-free loans & Flexi-leave policy - we've got your back!