Senior Team Lead - Hosting Product Specialist
About the Company:
Endurance International Group is a publicly traded (NASDAQ: EIGI) technology company that helps power small and medium sized businesses online. Through its proprietary cloud platform, Endurance provides web presence solutions including web hosting, eCommerce, eMarketing and mobile business tools to approximately 4.4 million subscribers around the globe. The company's world class family of brands includes BlueHost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, A Small Orange, MOJO Marketplace, BigRock and ResellerClub, among others. In India, Endurance has a very strong presence through its brands Hostgator, BlueHost,BigRock, ResellerClub & Logicboxes. Through its strong performance & brand marketing activities, Endurance has been able to cement itself as an innovative family of brands that are market leaders within their categories. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 2,700 people across the United States in Utah, Texas, Washington and Arizona and in the United Kingdom, India, Israel and Brazil.
What you’ll do:
- This is a leadership role and you will drive the engagement levels of your reports to create a highly focused team that obsesses over customer satisfaction.
- Be an escalation point for our customers and remote agents to solve the most complicated and urgent cases. You are expected to respond to critical issues regarding engagement and incident management on as needed basis.
- Troubleshooting system design and addressing performance issues in order to assist with application performance
- Developing and improving our support team’s processes to drive down response time, increase FCR and CSAT over all mediums (Chat, Call, and Tickets)
- Being a product expert for the products offered as part of the brand.
- Create support center articles and internal resources to deliver knowledge to all customers and employees
- Being the liaison for our geolocated support teams; training, upskilling and fostering a positive team atmosphere
- Troubleshooting technical issues and partnering with engineering teams to resolve them
- Supporting Internal teams likes Sales and Product, on projects and requests, be the voice of the customer
- Collaborate with internal teams for budgeting, training, and hiring of support engineers
- Organize and project manage support team initiatives
- You will engage with key senior stakeholders to deliver exceptional outcomes for customers. You will drive innovative solutions with partners and key stakeholders aligned to business and customer outcomes. You will remove road blocks at a senior level to ensure alignment across the business.
Who are you?
- Solid experience with Linux system administration. Proficiency with Bash, Awk, Sed
- Prefer experience with Hosting control Panels like cPanel, Plesk, Webmin, etc
- Perl and/or Python skills are important to us.
- We’d prefer a background in Apache/MySQL setup and
- Prefer experience with NFS / Bind or MyDNS / Qmail, Sendmail or Exim / MySQL / Apache
- Prefer experience in custom compiling kernels and adding kernel
- Experience with Redhat Enterprise or Fedora Core distributions.
We're Excited About You Because You Will Have
- A passion for delivering exceptional support to customers
- You should have an experience of at least 5 yrs in support & customer success (experience in handling processes for an IT company/SAAS/Cloud solutions)
- 2 years of leadership experience will be strongly preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A relentless work ethic, and the ability to triage multiple tasks and escalations
- Superior project and time management skills
- Experience in delivering training effectively
- A passion for building, improving, and scaling processes.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and documentation skills
- PLUS: SalesForce Service Cloud, mySQL, Jira
- PLUS: Previous experience working with teams working in different locations
Why you’ll love us:
In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. Here is just a snippet of what we think you’ll love:
- Grow together. Our exciting virtual learning & development programs never cease to amaze us. Participate in our ExpertSpeak sessions/E-learning courses to grow professionally & personally.
- Work with creative & innovative teams. At Endurance, we believe in hiring the best of the best and are proud of being surrounded with people who think out of the box to only better our products, work & customer experiences.
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counseling. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
- We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorship to interest-free loans & Flexi-leave policy - we've got your back!