Specialist - Digital Marketing
Newfold Digital is a global technology conglomerate, worth over $3bn. We help micro, small and medium businesses get online and grow their web presence by offering products like Domain Names, Email, Website hosting, E-Commerce solutions. etc. We power the web presence of 6.7 million individuals and businesses globally, through our world-class brands like Bluehost, Hostgator, BigRock, Web.com and many more.
OUR ASIA-PACIFIC BUSINESSES
Newfold’s APAC arm boasts of brands like BigRock, ResellerClub, Crazy Domains etc., which have a strong presence in India, and other developing markets like Indonesia, Philippines, China, Singapore and Australia. These brands cater to both SMBs who are website owners as well as Web Designers and Developers (Web Pros, as we like to call them).
As part of our next growth phase, we want to evolve our solutions to cater better to certain underserved (yet very influential) segments of the market, especially Web Pros. At the same time offer new-age solutions to the growing internet-savvy SMBs who are beginning to unlock their online growth story.
ResellerClub is built with the goal of becoming a one-stop-shop of Web Presence products for Professionals and SMEs. We partner with a variety of world-famous providers of Web Hosting, Email Hosting, SaaS and security products to offer you the best products to fit your every need.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Digital marketer with core focus on Affiliate Marketing who will own and
focus on Affiliate acquisition and management for the ResellerClub Brand in India & Globally.
What you’ll do:
- Strategy: Define the overall strategy to maximize revenue from the channel
- Account Management: Manage affiliate relations and actively engage with affiliates to
- increase returns
- Channel P&L: Manage the overall P&L for the channel while keeping an eye on Revenue Vs Spend ratio
- Recruitment: Identify and Recruit new affiliates to grow the portfolio for the Brand
- Growth: Identify innovative ideas to grow the channel
- Communication: Manage all communication channels with affiliates
- Cross-Team Efforts: Work closely with brand & operations team to identify promotional activities
- Build Creative Assets: Ideate and build creatives and collaterals that affiliates will want to use and promote the brand
- Be the liaison between all teams internal and external and keep all stakeholders informed on campaign progress throughout the period
Over and above the Affiliate marketing management activities, you will also get the opportunity to work on marketing campaigns and promotions across all Endurance APAC brands like BigRock, HostGator India, BlueHost India.
- Define overall brand strategy and identify high impact marketing channels to drive brand awareness and consideration
- Build comprehensive, detailed briefs on campaign objectives and requirements for Agency partners and Media
- Management of external partners which include production agencies, marketing agencies, content platforms, ad platforms and others
- Contribute to creative planning process to roll out innovative marketing campaigns
- Plan & Implement Marketing campaigns to improve product sales & revenue
Who you are:
- You have a Graduate degree or higher (in any stream)
- Have a strong understanding of the digital landscape and are aware of the top players and channels in the digital space
- You have a minimum work experience of 2 years in Performance Marketing (Affiliate Marketing not mandatory but preferred)
- You’re a self-starter and have hands-on work experience
- You are highly numerate and believe in measuring and analyzing everything you possibly can
- You have an innate orientation toward technology and the internet
- You have the ability to effectively Sell the program to affiliates
- You have a flair for cooking up innovative promotions and incentives for brand growth
- You have great communication skills
- Possesses strong project management and business coordination skills
- You’ve handled multi-channel marketing campaigns for brands
- Have the ability to convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in
Why you’ll love us:
In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. Here is just a snippet of what we think you’ll love:
- Grow together. Our exciting virtual learning & development programs never cease to amaze us. Participate in our ExpertSpeak sessions/E-learning courses to grow professionally & personally.
- Work with creative & innovative teams. At Endurance, we believe in hiring the best of the best and are proud of being surrounded with people who think out of the box to only better our products, work & customer experiences.
- Did someone say free domain? Building a community one domain at a time, one employee at a time. All our employees are eligible for a free domain and WordPress blog as we sponsor the domain registration costs.
- Leave your worries aside! Juggling the demands of career and personal life can be stressful and challenging but don't worry! Our employee's assistance program services provide free, confidential, short-term counseling. This benefit is also extended to immediate family members.
We’ve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorship to interest-free loans & Flexi-leave policy - we've got your back!