TITLE: Associate Manager Facilities & Administration
DEPARTMENT: Facilities & Administration
REPORTING TO: Head – Facilities & Administration
NUMBER OF SUBORDINATES: Varies (not fixed)
- To achieve excellence in Housekeeping, Security, Mechanical & Electrical and Pantry service programs at Bengaluru facility, obtaining the highest possible standards and practices.
- Manage the scope of contracts to ensure agreed deliverables are met within the stipulated time.
- To provide comprehensive facility, contract and pantry services for Soft services, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- To achieve targets established by the HOD. Achievement of the Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements targets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing all Housekeeping, Pantry services, Technical, Mailoom, Fire, Horticulture including inspections and quality management of service delivery
- Conduct regular inspections of the facility on housekeeping cleaning, energy conservation, maintenance practices, utility management and risk management procedures.
- Ensure Planned Preventive Maintenance activities are undertaken in accordance with the schedule
- Ensuring an adequate supply of HK, Pantry materials and Technical for the proper operation of the facility and enter into supply and service contracts as approved & signed off.
- Responsible for the grooming, uniform standards, cleanliness, hygiene and overall attitude of the staff deployed in the facility.
- Assisting with the preparations of strategic plans, budgets and reports, including financial reconciliation for service contracts
- Develop initiatives and strategies that lead to cost savings and service improvement
- Develop and implement innovative programmes and processes that reduce the utility costs, increase productivity and increase the savings.
- Co-ordinate with Building operation teams in setting up and sustaining the best maintenance standards and practices
- Management of all service contracts
- Ensure all necessary scheduled work is completed
- Effectively manage all Annual Maintenance Contracts
- Co-ordinate with the vendor team – on the implementation of FM Procedures and train FM staff.
- Contribute to the Monthly Report
- Liaise with Building Management to ensure all safety procedures, including Business Continuity and Emergency Procedures are maintained at all times.
- Achieve highest level of satisfaction on food and beverage service
- Support, guide and collaborate with Stewards to ensure:
- Satisfactory pantry services
- Events, Meetings and VIP functions are managed as per employee satisfactions.
- Act as manager and a coach for the team ensuring highest hygiene standard, high staff morale, trust and work ethics.
- Preparation of staff schedules, in collaboration with line managers, to ensure the best operational effectiveness within budgetary guidelines.
- Manage recruiting, selection, orientation, training, performance planning and evaluations, succession planning and pay and reward programs for team, in collaboration with reporting line managers.
- Be responsible for administering Vendor Management Program for reporting vendor partners, including monthly reporting and KPIs.
- Follow established escalation procedures and incident reporting procedures
- Keep check on the Preventive maintenance (carpet / chair shampooing, water analysis, pest control, fire safety equipment’s, M&E equipment’s like VRF, light etc.)
- Ensures the proper maintenance of all equipment; makes arrangements for repair or replacement of used and damaged equipment.
- Ensure that employees working on site are adequately briefed and experienced for the job they are assigned and that they have received appropriate safety training
- Review the maintenance/service practices of M&E Contractors to deliver quality work practices in line with the manufacturer recommendations.
- Ensure the implementation and management of Risk and Safety work practices to reduce any interruption to operations.
KEY PERFORMANCE MEASURES
- Employment Agreement
- Compliance with the processes & protocols of Endurance International Limited
- Individual Performance Management Program.
- Sets objectives and measurable goals and motivates others to achieve them.
- Acts as leadership role model for entire team by behaving consistently with cultural requirements and leading facilities management team
- Coach and develop staff and provide regular feedback and guidance.
- Set cost saving targets for self and others, monitor and manage individual and team performance
- Lead by example and groom the team in achieving maximum customer satisfaction level
- Able to make difficult decisions and resolve problems or improve facility operations.
- Actively searches out opportunities to achieve best results
- Promotes open, constructive and collaborative relations with superiors, subordinates, peers and employees.
- Gains respect of Facilities & Administration team and employees
- Regularly communicate vision, strategy, plans and performance in a clear and motivational manner
- Listen effectively and communicate through actions and example.