Endurance International Group is a publicly traded (NASDAQ: EIGI) technology company that helps power small and medium-sized businesses online. Through its proprietary cloud platform, Endurance provides web presence solutions including web hosting, eCommerce, eMarketing and mobile business tools to approximately 4.4 million subscribers around the globe. The companys world-class family of brands includes Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, A Small Orange, MOJO Marketplace, BigRock and ResellerClub, among others.
In India, Endurance has a very strong presence through its brands Hostgator, BlueHost, BigRock, ResellerClub & Logicboxes. Through its strong performance & brand marketing activities, Endurance has been able to cement itself as an innovative family of brands that are market leaders within their categories.
Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 2,700 people across the United States in Utah, Texas, Washington and Arizona and in the United Kingdom, India, Israel and Brazil.
BigRock is a leading provider of web-presence solutions to small-businesses, professionals and individuals. Our product portfolio includes – domain registration, business-class email services (including anti-spam & anti-virus features), web-hosting services, website builder products, e-commerce solutions and digital certificates.
What is the job like?
We are looking for a business analyst who will help be at the cornerstone of delivering intelligence for the business team and be a key member of the product and marketing organization providing timely analytics and valuable insights to achieve our goals.
- You are a graduate; preferably with a degree in data science / analytics / mathematics
- You have at least 3+ years experience working as a business analyst
- You are proficient in SQL and R/basic programming; Google Analytics certification is a plus
- You have experience working with large databases – relational and no-SQL
- You have excellent analytical, logical and problem solving skills
- You have excellent verbal & written communication skills
- You are curious about technology and new developments like NLP/Machine Learning/etc
Roles and Responsibilities :
- You own the maintenance & evolution of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- You recommend, develop and report on the business metrics and KPIs.
- You work with toolchains like Google Analytics, R, Pivot Tables/Charts, ELK, Big Query, Kissmetrics etc across large datasets of transaction and customer data to rapidly develop hypotheses, independently solve problems, and share insights to drive impact.
- You interface with other technology/analytics teams to extract, transform, and comprehend data-extractions.
- You write ad-hoc reporting queries using SQL / other query constructs to dynamically generate dashboards and reports.
- You actively interface with business customers to gather requirements and translate them from need to reality.
- You manage and respond in a timely fashion to high priority requests from business users.
- Abide by our organization’s Information Security Policies and guidelines. Information security is the responsibility of every individual working for the organization and all employees have to follow the organization’s Information Security Policies at all times