JD Content Writer corporate
As the Content Marketing Associate, you’ll join the Content Marketing Team in finding, attracting, and engaging a small business audience for EIG’s products, services, and programs while influencing their behavior through content over time. Your world will be all about gaining a deep understanding of small business audience to create educational content that resonates and challenges them to be more successful with online marketing.
You’ll develop content and strategies that eventually lead our small business audiences toward taking profitable business actions.
You will be responsible for working on a variety of content in various forms, i.e., text, audio, video, and images, and working cross-functionally on the promotion of that content.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Content Research
Develop a deep understanding of our customers and the small business audience
Understand and apply our current content marketing best practices
Identify relevant small business topics and influencers to monitor and engage
- Content Creation
Create, written and visual content for blog posts, scripts, guides, and newsletters while representing the voice of the customer
Develop customer success stories through research and interviews
Experiment with new content forms and strategies
- Content Reporting and Analytics
Track appropriate goals and key performance indicators
Track effectiveness of the content strategy
Interpret insights and community conversations into actionable recommendations
Who should apply for this role?
- Someone who has the passion for small businesses and helping them succeed
- Excellent writing and editing skills with 3+ years’ experience in content development for the web
- Strong communicator with a self-starter mentality
- Design skills a plus (Photoshop/ Canva)
- Tactical understanding of SEO a bonus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience desired