What’s the company like?
Endurance International Group is a publicly traded (NASDAQ: EIGI) technology company that helps power small and medium-sized businesses online. Through its proprietary cloud platform, Endurance provides web presence solutions including web hosting, eCommerce, eMarketing and mobile business tools to approximately 4.4 million subscribers around the globe. The company’s world-class family of brands includes BlueHost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, A Small Orange, MOJO Marketplace, BigRock and ResellerClub, among others.
In India, Endurance has a very strong presence through its brands Hostgator, BlueHost, BigRock, ResellerClub & Logicboxes. Through its strong performance & brand marketing activities, Endurance has been able to cement itself as an innovative family of brands that are market leaders within their categories.
Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 2,700 people across the United States in Utah, Texas, Washington and Arizona and in the United Kingdom, India, Israel and Brazil.
The ResellerClub platform powers some of the world’s most popular web hosts, domain re-sellers,web designers and technology consultants. ResellerClub provides scalable and secure shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS solutions as well as Dedicated Hosting in addition to a comprehensive suite of gTLDs, ccTLDs and other essential web presence products.
What’s the job like?
You will be a part of the Content Marketing Team and will be responsible for all the content on our web properties and marketing collateral.
Basic qualifications: You have a Bachelors Degree (Specialization in marketing is preferable, not mandatory)
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have at least 1 year of experience in website content writing and marketing
- You are creative and have a flair for writing and have strong copywriting and editorial skills
- You pay attention to detail and can deliver results
- You have a liking for technology. Prior experience in the technology space or with an online brand would be a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conceptualizing and executing the content for our newly designed website
- Curating industry news and writing news articles for our website
- Creating marketing content for blogs and social media
- Collaborating with our in-house designers and building content for marketing collateral (Presentations, Banner Ads, Brochures etc)
- Ideating on the brand messaging, pitch for representing WebHosting.info at events and conferences
- Brand Management across a range of channels
- Abide by our organization’s Information security policies and guidelines. Information security is the responsibility of every individual working for the organization and all employees have to follow the organization’s Information Security Policies at all times