About the Company:
Endurance International Group, a publicly traded (NASDAQ: EIGI) technology company that helps power small and medium-sized businesses online. Through its proprietary cloud platform, Endurance provides web presence solutions including web hosting, eCommerce, eMarketing and mobile business tools to approximately 4.2 million subscribers around the globe. The company’s world-class family of brands includes Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, A Small Orange, MOJO Marketplace among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 2,600
people across the United States in Utah, Texas, Washington and Arizona and in the United Kingdom, India, Israel, and Brazil.
Endurance International Group is now looking to expand its footprint in the South East Asia region and in early 2014 acquired the web presence business of Directi, the brands of which include Big Rock,
ResellerClub, LogicBoxes, and Webhosting.info
What is the job like?
To help build the Endurance brand in India, we are hiring for a India Lead- Communications and Branding. In this role, you will report into the HR – Director and be responsible for execution of our PR Strategy for Endurance, India .The role holder will need to work in tandem and very closely with the Global Corp Communications Team, Internal Brands and Marketing Teams, HR and PR agencies. While the list below is not exhaustive, it offers visibility into the various areas of responsibility. In this role, you will:
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Continuously work and coordinate with the Global Corporate Communications Team to keep abreast of latest organization-wide articles, news items, press releases, product launches, organization changes etc and Share India/Asia Pac articles, company / HR updates, activities, product launches with the global team to ensure coverage in worldwide internal and external newsletters.
- Create a strong online presence for Endurance India. Work with multiple stakeholders internally to collate news items and updates. Create brand visibility via digital media and manage all social media platforms (FB, twitter, LinkedIn etc.) with external events, news items, updates etc.
- Build and manage the Endurance India website in partnership with internal stakeholders and global corporate communications team.
- Generate ideas on creating a strong brand in the region and organize external branding events – conceptualize the events, create and design the marketing and branding presentations and collateral.
- Plan, develop and implement India wide PR strategies. Work with the PR agencies to generate media traction around the business, HR, and other updates. Be the central point of contact for all communication going out externally from Endurance India and in that work with the different spokespersons internally. Dissemination of information to the media periodically based on the content that gets generated from time to time on the happenings of the company and the brand.
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Liaising with and answering inquiries / interview requests from media, individuals, and other organizations, often via telephone and email.
- Ensure that the brand usage guidelines are adhered to in line with the global team’s mandate.
- Set and circulate communication guidelines internally. Provide design and content support with respect to branding and campaigning.
- Abide by our organization’s Information Security Policies and guidelines. Information security is the responsibility of every individual working for the organization and all employees have to follow the organization’s Information Security Policies at all times
- You should have 5- 8 years experience in Public Relations within an agency
- You should have been involved in generating PR for tech products
- You should have immaculate written and oral communication skills and a penchant for marketing internet products
- You should have a flair for ideating and building creative content
- You should be passionate about building a brand in the consumer web space
- You should be a people’s person and use the gift of gab to get out of tricky situation
- Strong ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Strong Ability to create structured content and prioritizing
- Well versed with various social media platforms
- Avid Reader
- Active Blogger
- Social Media Enthusiast
- Well networked in the industry