Endurance International Group is a publicly traded (NASDAQ: EIGI) technology company that helps power small and medium-sized businesses online. Through its proprietary cloud platform, Endurance provides web presence solutions including web hosting, eCommerce, eMarketing and mobile business tools to approximately 4.4 million subscribers around the globe. The companys world-class family of brands includes Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, A Small Orange, MOJO Marketplace, BigRock and ResellerClub, among others.
In India, Endurance has a very strong presence through its brands Hostgator, BlueHost, BigRock, ResellerClub & Logicboxes. Through its strong performance & brand marketing activities, Endurance has been able to cement itself as an innovative family of brands that are market leaders within their categories.
Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 2,700 people across the United States in Utah, Texas, Washington and Arizona and in the United Kingdom, India, Israel and Brazil.
What is the job like?
You will be responsible to create, maintain and improve processes for detection and mitigation of abusive activity perpetrated through usage of our products
- Outstanding communication skills Sound knowledge of Internet, web technologies, operating systems and networking concepts; ability to rapidly learn new concepts
- Excellent presentation skills
- High level of interest in cyber security
- High degree of motivation, with excellent follow through skills
- Logical and analytical bend of mind, with a penchant for solving complex problems
- Good investigative skills and consummate attention to detail
- Inclination towards research, data analysis, problem solving
- Must be willing to work in shifts (including at night and on holidays)
- Prior training or experience in cyber forensics/cyber law or network security.
- Experience in a customer interaction capacity, preferably in a technical field.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Create, maintain and improve processes for detection and mitigation of abusive activity perpetrated through usage of our products
- Liaison with various representatives of the intelligence community, domestic and global law enforcement, industry and cyber crime watchdogs that specialize in abuse mitigation to enable rapid exchange of data and take prompt action against miscreants
- Perform forensic analysis of malware, spam, phishes/spoofs and other abuse incidents to understand modus operandi and implement countermeasures in partnership with support and system admin teams
- Proactively track and review abusive activity within our client base and take appropriate action, ensuring that our Terms of Usage are strictly adhered
- Work with and guide our dedicated operations team that receives complaints from Internet users about abusive activity, and communicates with clients and channel partners to take appropriate action
- Gather actionable intelligence and understand threats by using data obtained from various black lists, browsing various fraud forums, communicating with affected parties and so forth
- Participate in discussions within the Internet security community at large, with a view to gather intelligence and refine our processes based on industry/technology trends
- Educate our channel partners about best practices in abuse and fraud mitigation by conducting webinars and presentations, blogging etc.
- Abide by our organization’s Information Security Policies and guidelines. Information security is the responsibility of every individual working for the organization and all employees have to follow the organization’s Information Security Policies at all times