Endurance International Group is a publicly traded (NASDAQ: EIGI) technology company that helps power small and medium-sized businesses online. Through its proprietary cloud platform, Endurance provides web presence solutions including web hosting, eCommerce, eMarketing and mobile business tools to approximately 4.4 million subscribers around the globe. The companys world-class family of brands includes Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, A Small Orange, MOJO Marketplace, BigRock and ResellerClub, among others.
In India, Endurance has a very strong presence through its brands Hostgator, BlueHost, BigRock, ResellerClub & Logicboxes. Through its strong performance & brand marketing activities, Endurance has been able to cement itself as an innovative family of brands that are market leaders within their categories.
Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 2,700 people across the United States in Utah, Texas, Washington and Arizona and in the United Kingdom, India, Israel and Brazil.
What is the job like?
- You have at least 4 years of experience building responsive web applications
- You have a deep understanding of HTML, CSS and JS
- You have worked with at least one of React, Angular or Node
- You understand, and have used frameworks like jQuery and AJAX
- You understand how to build performant web applications and can deliver a great user experience both on the desktop and mobile
- You have experience building web application back-ends using server side languages like PHP/Java/Ruby/Perl/Python
- You have experience leading a team of junior front end engineers
Roles and Responsibilities :
- You will lead all aspects of Front End Development and ensure the quality of the front end team is up to the mark
- You will be expected to contribute actively to development
- You will expected to guide your team, and set standards and best practices for Front End development
- You are expected to know how to build great, responsive user experiences
- You will be expected to build web applications using frameworks like React, Angular and Node.js
- Abide by our organization’s Information Security Policies and guidelines. Information security is the responsibility of every individual working for the organization and all employees have to follow the organization’s Information Security Policies at all times