Endurance International Group is a publicly traded (NASDAQ: EIGI) technology company that helps power small and medium-sized businesses online. Through its proprietary cloud platform, Endurance provides web presence solutions including web hosting, eCommerce, eMarketing and mobile business tools to approximately 4.4 million subscribers around the globe. The companys world-class family of brands includes Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, A Small Orange, MOJO Marketplace, BigRock and ResellerClub, among others.
In India, Endurance has a very strong presence through its brands Hostgator, BlueHost, BigRock, ResellerClub & Logicboxes. Through its strong performance & brand marketing activities, Endurance has been able to cement itself as an innovative family of brands that are market leaders within their categories.
Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 2,700 people across the United States in Utah, Texas, Washington and Arizona and in the United Kingdom, India, Israel and Brazil.
- Qualification : Any Graduate
- Experience: 2-3 year at least
- Location: Mumbai, Bangalore OR Delhi
- Shifts : Should be able to work in shifts
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Candidate should have good knowledge of IT product.
- Should possess good communication and team handling skills.
- Drive closure of local IT user calls within the specified SLAs.
- Work with Sr. IT Support Executive to resolve escalated user calls and assign unresolved calls or incidents to appropriate support engineer.
- Responsible for end users satisfaction, review end user feedback and take corrective action.
- Coordinate with contractors/vendors, monitor progress of work, escalate delays, changes to the manager.
- Co-ordinate with Manager & Engineer’s for any process, management changes or technical support changes.
- Create conducive team-atmosphere by applying required motivation levels
- Work with Sr. IT Support Executive on plan maintenance schedules.
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with users and other professionals, e.g., software developers, designers, system administrators etc
Technical Skills :
- Installation, configuration and Managing of Windows machines.
- Basic knowledge on installation and configuration of Ubuntu and Mac.
- Should have excellent troubleshooting skills on Windows Desktops OS.
- Strong hardware troubleshooting skills
- Installation and Management of mail application like MS Outlook and Thunderbird.
- Monitoring of Servers and Network devices to ensure minimal downtime.
- Inventory management for hardware and software’s.
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
- Backups and Profile migration for users.
- Working continuously on a task until completion.
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time. (Multi Tasking)
- Basic knowledge of user and security access management using Active Directory Services
- Manage centralized Kaspersky antivirus server, WSUS, WDS, File & Print services
- Basic knowledge of DHCP, DNS, SCCM, WSUS, WDS, File & Print services
- Should have basic knowledge of RAID